• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Faster than Fast
Reaction score
The story is set in the real world. There are kids born with the ability to use their brains upto a 100% percent, unlike normal people, who are able to use only 10%. These kids are naturally super intelligent and have influence over certain elements and are called Elementalists. Each elementalist has power over one of the many elements.

Wind Elementalists: They have influence over the winds. They can channel winds into blasts, control it's flow and for flying.

Water Elementalists: These people are basically Aquamen and Percy Jacksons. They control the flow of water, channel it, use it for healing their physical wounds, can purify it and other such stuff.

Ice Elementalists: These people have influence over ice. I guess I don't have to say much here. Just think of Iceman and that princess from the Frozen movie.

Earth Elementalists: These people have influence over ground, rock, grass etc. Basically what all Rock, Ground and lGrass Pokémon do ( but without the moves). These Elementalists are powerful and can cause earthquakes and fissures.

Thunder Elementalists: These guys have power over storms, thunderclouds and basically what Zapdos and Zekrom can do. These guys can shoot super high voltage of jolts and can run at super speed. These guys are awesome.

Light Elementalists: These Elementalists have power over light and plasma and are practically kind and good hearted. They can heal people, can teleport to places and are tough opponents in battle.

Dark Elementalists: These guys have influence over Dark powers. They can shadow travel, summon underworld creatures and stuff, can absorb anyone's life force, talk to dead people and practically that Hades does. They prefer to remain silent and alone.

Fire Elementalists: Have influence over fire. Can use it to burn anyone, blast a person, just imagine that villain guy from Avatar and Heatblast from Ben ten.

Combat/War Elementalists: Are excellent warriors and fighters. Can summon any weapon, from a slingshot to Ironman's suit to even Optimus Prime. Practically anything that is a weapon and helps in battle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the rules:
Bmgf rules applied. No taking control of anyone's character without permission. Romance is okay upto kisses, nothing beyond that. No offensive language. Mentioning of stupid body parts and stuff.
Plot:
The story is set in the real world. Your character can be from any part of the world. They meet up in New York at a secret place called The Haven, which is run by a 40 year old Elementalist called Baron Jordan. A Russian Elementalists called Miroslav Menshikov is the antagonist. He is building up an army of Elementalists to take over the global government for his own goods. And the Elementalists at the Haven have to stop him.

Each person can sign up with not more than two characters. NPC's can be controlled. But not given orders upon. And please don't choose an Element type until it becomes too common. We don't want an army of Icemen or Electros. Any plot ideas, please feel free to shoot me a VM or PM or just Skype me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
Background:
Personality:(The personality of the character would be as per their elements. Eg. A fire elementalist would be hot
headed, a thunder elementalist would be energetic etc.)
Element:
Appearance:

Last edited:
Name: Trevor Redford
History: Trevor is a bastard child. His mom spent most of her time drinking or at work, so he didn't have a lot of guidance as a kid. When he was little his mom sometimes left him alone, and it just so happened that the only thing that was on during those times was usually boxing. So Trevor got really interested in combat sports.
Trevor was pretty small when he was younger, and the cool kids picked on him because he was poor. It got worse when they found out he didn't have a dad. He started working out at about middle school, and learning how to fight, and eventually he didn't get picked on anymore. But he kept going. Every day, he pushed himself a little farther, until he unlocked the power of the War element.

Personality: Trevor has a lot of anger built up. He's never had a good way of releasing it. He tries to only take his anger out only on people who he thinks are asking for it. He tries to be nice. Sometimes he's good at it, other times he's just not sure how. He enjoys fighting, and he's very knowledgable at combat sports. Trevor also has a low opinion of authority figures. He doesn't like being ordered around. If he does something, it's not gonna be because he's asked to. It's gonna be because something he cares about is on the line. He has a strong sense of justice, and he likes to tackle problems head on. Like many boys his age, he likes comic books and video games. He's also a closet anime fan.

Element: War
Appearance: Trevor is a big guy. For you, for me, for pretty much anyone. He's 6'2, and fairly toned for his age. He's not someone you 'd want to pick a fight with. He's blond, with lightly-tanned skin and green eyes.

Name: Antonia Grace
Background: To be revealed
Personality: Antonia is compassionate and trusting towards others. She is a tough young girl, with a very energetic, carefree and eager personality. She is bubbly, exceptionally sweet, polite, and a caring girl who has a rebellious side to her. She is also a tomboy. She can occasionally lose focus when impressed by something, but can regain focus when corrected.
Element: Water
Appearance: Antonia stands at 5'4" with a skinny build. She had dark brown hair that goes past her shoulders, braided and swept across her left shoulder, thin eyebrows, thick eyelashes and a pointy nose. She has fair skin, soft pink lips and sea green eyes.

Last edited:
Name: Roy Ruben

Background: Roy grew up in southwest Oregon, one of the windiest regions on Earth. He came from a stable home and his parents fostered his unusual intelligence at a young age. His father was a commercial fisherman who taught him the arts of cartography and navigation, but due to the danger of sailing on the Oregon coast he developed a phobia of the sea. His mother, a lawyer, taught him law and instilled him with a good sense of justice. At age 16 he discovered than he could redirect air currents, and at 17 discovered that he could fly using this technique. He is travelling to the Haven to join the other elementalists after learning of his powers.

Personality: Roy is fairly easygoing, if not the most socially conscious. He can be a bit ditsy and forgetful at times. He has a knack for humor and likes to make others laugh. He is not gullible but his opinion can be influenced fairly easily, making him seem agreeable when he is actually just weak-willed. He likes music (along the rock spectrum from country to alt-metal) and video games (largely puzzle). He has diverse opinions about spirituality but doesn't try to push them on others.

Element: Wind

Appearance: Very short buzz-cut black hair, with a short stubble beard and mustache. Lightly tan but pale by most standards. On the heavy side but tall at the same time, standing at around 6 ft. Often wears black, gray, or blue band tees, boot cut jeans, and turquoise basketball shoes. Glasses with thin rounded-square frames, silver chain, silver wristwatch.

Reserve me a spot, I think I'll do a dark elemental myself if I can like control shadows it doesn't mention shadow control in the first post so I'll ask about it.

@Ashley Hunter; spot reserved. And yeah I mentioned Shadow travelling. So shadow control kinda goes on with the territory

Name: Twilight Nightmare
Background: Twilight nightmare has always been a lonely child having been raised up neglected by her parents that pretty much ignored her. She was never given attention and often was alone in the dark, after a while she just tended to make friends with the darkness, embraced its power it's cool friendship.

Personality: Twilight Nightmare is a cool distant girl that doesn't talk much and is cold to everyone else even a little shy and a silent observer.

Element: Shadow Caster
Appearance:
db16236c6837761080661c53c4800a94.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well what if we never get 15 sign ups then I'll never get to play my idea.

Can I still join this?

Name: Tyr
Personality: He loves war, and fighting, whether he wins or loses, it's part of his nature.
Element: War
Appearance: Looks younger than his age. Has wild eyes and a stubble beard.
He wears all white, but also wears black boots and shoulder caps.

I keep it short for more surprise.
Can there be more than one War?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom