• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Game Of Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Uh..................................................................................." Mila looked like she was going to faint

"Lets do as he says........" Raven suggested, though he too looked sick at the prospect

April started slowly backing away.

Upon noticing that the others weren't following him, Jonathan came out of the building, only to stop in his tracks at what he saw. Without thinking, he decided the best thing to do was shoot him. He moved over to get a clear shot, lined it up, and pulled the trigger.

Jayne was alerted by the suddensound from Jack's mouth. She ran over and hugged him.
"Kill you?" She asked
"...Please..." Jack struggled.
"No!"
"Yes..."
Jayne could see he was struggling. He was clearly in pain. She took a deep breath
"Okay..." She grabbed the shovel and smashed it over his head.
"Thank... Y...." Then he passed away. Jayne cried but she didn't want him to go through that pain

Jack would not die.
The head was grounded, the bullet hit home- but he would not die.

The other corpse they had found earlier rose from the ground. "Kill me! Please, God- Kill me!"

Hundreds of them were swarming from the sand. "Dear God- we have to get out!" Dono rushed to the house.

April also ran to the house.

Jonathan was still in the doorway. He decided that he would make sure nobody gets missed. "C'mon, get in! It's the only place we can get away from them!"

Jayne followed into the house. She started crying.
"Why are we here... Let us go..." She cried. Jayne sat in the small house and thought for a bit. "So..." She managed "I suppose we can't die here... What do we do?"

"Try and survive, possibly?" April was sarcastic as ever while saying that. "Anyways. Looks like there have been people here before."

Dono started barricading the door. It was about midnight.
"I... I have no idea why we are here, or whats going on... but we know this.

1- The island is infected by zombies. Not brain eaters- suicidal, real zombies.
2- The water is shark infested. We can't escape via the sea.
3- Someone put us here, giving us this crap.
4-There are possible big cats in the jungle over the cliff."

There was a noise frum the cupboard. It started to jitter. Jaques looked over. "Frick no." he said, shooting it a couple of times. It stopped moving. Jaques looked inside. Nobody. "Better stay that fricking way."

Jonathan came to a sudden realization. "Damn, the box! It's still outside."

"We took a bit of the stuff- the nails and some useless things are still out, but the guns, a drink each, and an orange is here. Also, by the looks of it, voice recorders. We should use them as audio diaries- so if something happens, we will know exactly what."

"And the radiation meter?" April said from the other side of the room. She knew she wasn't in the conversation, but she was the type of person to interfere anyways.

"Oh- this box thing? Yeah, I took it. Well, we should get our rooms. Seperate boys and girls, for obvious reasons."

"Wh.... what the hell was that?!"... Mila gulped.

"How are we supposed to know?!" Raven snapped

"Uh..... how about one of us checks Ja?"

Dono shook his head. "Why don't we shoot you now and save you the trouble? Bed time."

"..... look Herr Jacques... there is no need for nastiness... I am just more than a little freaked out...." She whispered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom