• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Game Of Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
April decided to join in the argument. "You know, so long as it doesn't attack us, I don't give a crap as to what it was."

Dono took a voice recorder, and walked into another room, sighing exasperantley.

(OOC: tempted to kill Jonathan soon, I've found myself not using him much)

April took one of the voice diaries as well, and walked off into an empty room.

click
"It's the first evening on this god damned island. I woke up along with several people that I didn't - and still don't - know, and we've decided that our first priority is to survive. We've already had one death... and--oh god, I don't even want to think about the rest that's happened. I've been trying not to go insane by thinking laterally, but... okay, since I'm alone, I'll admit it. I'm scared. And I wouldn't be surprised if anyone else would be, when they're just going on with their normal lives, and suddenly find themselves on a mysterious island with fucking zombies on it. I--I just want to get back home. But before that, I want to find the sick fuck who put us here in the first place."
click

OOC- Ok then. :evil:

Dono sat down.
He was in a room, a bit far off from the others.
He clicked the voice diary on.
" Monday.

It is our first day on this goddamn island. I have no idea how we got here. It- it just happened. We found an old house on the beach- we're staying here for the night. I was in the middle of my normal life when the door to my room opened. I forget everything that happened since. Then... I was here. With the rest of these bastards. I didn't do anything to deserve this! We were here on the beach for a while, with a box of supplies, and we found this place.

At first, we thought we were alone.

No. So far we've seen screaming people with... with unhinged jaws. And it screamed- and more people came. Torn up. Begging us to kill them. But we can't. And there... the statues. The shadows. The closet.

I want to go ho-"
He stopped, and looked up.
The statue from the beach was there. It held twin swords. It's features were but slits.
"Oh my God. The- the statue moved. It's right in front of me. GUYS! STOP USING THE VOICE DIARIES! WE HAVE A PROBLEM! THE- AAAA-"
He blinked mid scream, and it started to move. It clutched at his neck.

The statue let go of Dono, and unhinged his swords, mercilessly gliding towards them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom