• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The newest member of Bulbagarden ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbrella

ella, ella, eh, eh, eh
Reaction score
As you may be able to infer from my avatar, I am a fan of Rihanna. I love her because she's sexy and that's one of the many things we have in common.

I enjoy Pokemon but not as much as I enjoy attention. =)

I'm scared.

Anyway, welcome to bulbagarden. I see you're Twix's friend.

congratulations pensk. you are the first of many to catch on.

I'm scared.

Anyway, welcome to bulbagarden. I see you're Twix's friend.
Yes, Twix and I are great friends. And thank you sweetie. You will see more of me in the future.

lol funny story actually. my friend invited this girl into a chat on msn last night and she said she wanted to go out with me and we had talked in person before but i couldnt remember who she was.

good times

lol funny story actually. my friend invited this girl into a chat on msn last night and she said she wanted to go out with me and we had talked in person before but i couldnt remember who she was.

good times
You should have told me this earlier. I do not want to be left unaware of situations such as these. Is that all you have to say? =)

no. it got better. she asked the other person in the convo if she had a pic of her so id remember her and then i saw the pic and i remembered her but i was like 'no still dont know who the fuck you are'.

good times

no. it got better. she asked the other person in the convo if she had a pic of her so id remember her and then i saw the pic and i remembered her but i was like 'no still dont know who the fuck you are'.

good times
Oh was it that girl that we saw last November? you know, we saw her and did not know who she was. I wonder if anyone else has this problem.

what the fuck are you talkin about

in other news im searching for a new avatar. maybe it should be pokemon related

Well then, welcome Umbrella (and Twix, to a further extent) to Bulbagarden. ;D
Hope you have a good time!

(And just so you know, talking to each other would be best over "Visitor Messages". To do that, go to each other's profiles and send messages to each other. ;D)

what the fuck are you talkin about

in other news im searching for a new avatar. maybe it should be pokemon related
Your current is quite suitable. Although do what you want. ^_^

Well then, welcome Umbrella (and Twix, to a further extent) to Bulbagarden. ;D
Hope you have a good time!

(And just so you know, talking to each other would be best over "Visitor Messages". To do that, go to each other's profiles and send messages to each other. ;D)
Thanks honey, but I know what a VM is and what it is used for. There is no rule about started up a light discussion in this section. Please do not be rude to me. =)

i am well aware of what visitor messages are diryn. i have been frequenting forums for over two years now and i know what im doing. im welcoming umbrella to the forum. if i cant do that in the comfort of her own thread surely i cant do it anywhere else

i am well aware of what visitor messages are diryn. i have been frequenting forums for over two years now and i know what im doing. im welcoming umbrella to the forum. if i cant do that in the comfort of her own thread surely i cant do it anywhere else
You are so amazing Twix. I wish I could be more like you. However I am just as pleased being Rihanna. =)

You are so amazing Twix. I wish I could be more like you. However I am just as pleased being Rihanna. =)

everybody wants to be like me. its because of how much they love me. the only people who dont want to be like me hate me because of how much they want to be me. but dont worry champs, someday you might be as good as me! (ok itll never happen but if you get half as good as me its something!)

everybody wants to be like me. its because of how much they love me. the only people who dont want to be like me hate me because of how much they want to be me. but dont worry champs, someday you might be as good as me! (ok itll never happen but if you get half as good as me its something!)
I must say this is a very nice discussion. Would you say so yourself?

i must say this discussion can now be classified as super special and awesome.

I think all threads should be as amazing as this one.

0_o... here I am... thinking 'should I be saying hello... and interrupting this conversation?'

Ummm... hello from a very confused member of bulbagarden. *runs out of thread quickly*

0_o... here I am... thinking 'should I be saying hello... and interrupting this conversation?'

Ummm... hello from a very confused member of bulbagarden. *runs out of thread quickly*

no need to run away old chap! so long as youre a decent guy we wont bite.

Well thank you very much. You know you are not interrupting our conversation. But thank you for being considerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom