• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Pokemon Starters Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the vote tally currently stands, we have 2 votes for Elementar, 3 for White Crow, and 1 for M13.

I'm fine with a White Crow lynch as others have stated, but the only issue I see is that we won't learn nearly as much from a WC flip as from Elementar, given the many more interactions we have between Elementar and the rest of the group.

Anyway I'm going to vote so there's no last minute vote tying shenanigans by White Crow. No lynching is not really an option right now I think.

Vote: White Crow

Scratch that, there is only one vote on Elementar now, Slife and White Crow both have yet to vote.

Votals:
White Crow: 4 (Space, Midorikawa, M13, jdthebud)
Elementar: 1 (Sunsette)

Voteless: Slife, White Crow

I don't think White Crow is scummy because of her inactivity. I talk to her outside of this game and she told me that she's been having problems with her internet lately so her activity would be reduced on the forums in general. As for why she hasn't been subbed out yet, I have no idea. But considering Hellcrow wasn't subbed out in the end either, I think the host is just having trouble finding subs for the inactives.

Elementar is still my number one scum read. We get a lot more information from this lynch.
Vote: Elementar

I don't think White Crow is scummy because of her inactivity. I talk to her outside of this game and she told me that she's been having problems with her internet lately so her activity would be reduced on the forums in general. As for why she hasn't been subbed out yet, I have no idea. But considering Hellcrow wasn't subbed out in the end either, I think the host is just having trouble finding subs for the inactives.

Elementar is still my number one scum read. We get a lot more information from this lynch.
Vote: Elementar
It's not the fact that she wasn't subbed out. It's the fact that there was no warning for her inactivity. HC and Andrew got mentioned but White Crow did not.

Yeah, keeping my vote where it is in case people decide to go back to Elementar. I'm not super opposed to a White Crow lynch, but they're not at the top of my list. I'd say Space is looking better and M*13 is looking worse to me at this point, and Elementar is still the same.

2) @Sunsette
4) @Elementar
5) @Slife
7) @jdthebud
9) @Midorikawa
13) @MMMMMMMMMMMMM
16) @Space

Votals:
White Crow: 4 (Space, Midorikawa, M13, jdthebud)
Elementar: 2 (Sunsette, Slife)

Day has passed and the votes are in. @White Crow has been lynched

250px-653Fennekin.png

You are Fennekin

You are aligned with the Town

Chespin has evolved into Quilladin and has gained a new power. Let's hope that power is used for good.

Night has begun.

Hellcrow is dead. Do you mean White Crow?
Yes. Thank you.
My reads:
Sunsette: I don't know. Nothing really wrong, so I have to go townie.
Elementar: I'm not sure.
Slife: Not super active, but since WC flipped town, their above post makes them seem town.
jdthebud: Also not super active, but I don't really know. I'd have to go slight scum.
Midorikawa: I'm not sure. Not so much content in their posts recently. Maybe scum?
Space: Not that active either. Likely town though.

Yes. Thank you.
My reads:
Slife: Not super active, but since WC flipped town, their above post makes them seem town.
jdthebud: Also not super active, but I don't really know. I'd have to go slight scum.
Midorikawa: I'm not sure. Not so much content in their posts recently. Maybe scum?
And exactly what content am I supposed to put in my posts when the thread is lacking in content itself.

@Elementar still waiting on those reasons as to why I'm scum.

Yes. Thank you.
My reads:

They're not reads. You're not sure on all of them. Maybe? You can say maybe for all of them.

@Midorikawa. Yes, sorry. Getting to it.

@Midorikawa. You were originally hoping for me to be lynched, but then you switched to WC, which was another mislynch option. You are somehow still in the game and why would someone kill HC, who is inactive, over you? It doesn't make any sense. You admitted to Space being neutral, yet almost all of the evidence you provided pointed at them being town. This is probably because it's easier to switch a neutral read to scum than it is to switch a town read to scum. M*13 is sheeping you like crazy, and you haven't looked at that at all. I could easily see a pair between you two. Who would you vote for now? Me?

The murders make their final assault against the town. After just killing @Sunsette tonight, their would not be enough resistance for the town to survive an all out assault.

Mafia Wins

1) @Zexy
2) @Sunsette
3) @Hellcrow
4) @Elementar
5) @Slife
6) @Pikochu
7) @jdthebud
8) @White Crow
9) @Midorikawa
10) @HumanDawn
11) @Life
12) @RainbowSkittles
13) @MMMMMMMMMMMMM
14) @Andrew1990
15) @leetic
16) @Space
17) @returnofmastercrazyhand
18) @Calvin ッ

Sunsette's Pokemon

250px-259Marshtomp.png

You have evolved into Marshtomp

Ability: Wide Guard

Once per night phase you may PM me to target a player. That player is protected from night kills and other abilities.

Warning: An announcement will be made that Marshtomp protected X player but only if your protection made any difference. Failure is not showed.

Note: Cannot target yourself.

Surviving Player's Roles

Elementar's Pokemon

250px-387Turtwig.png

You are Turtwig

MMMMMMMMMMMMM's Pokemon

250px-651Quilladin.png

You have evolved into Quilladin

Ability: Attract (Single use)

During a night phase PM me to target two pokemon. Those two pokemon have fallen in love. If one dies so must the other.

Warning: It is announced which two pokemon have fallen in love to the public. If their currently is an evolved pokemon other than yourself that you wish to use this ability on, you must say the evolved pokemon's name.

Note: Most likely you won't know who plays what pokemon so beware.

Space's Pokemon
250px-001Bulbasaur.png

You are Bulbasaur

Slife's Pokemon

250px-390Chimchar.png

You are Chimchar

You are aligned with the Mafia

jdthebud's Pokemon

250px-502Dewott.png

You have evolved into Dewott

Ability: Secret Power

Once per night phase, PM me to guess a player's pokemon. If you guess correctly, reveals that player as mafia to everyone at the end of the night phase.

Warning: This ability announces that Dewott is identifying the player you selected. If you fail, I announce that Dewott identified X player but received no information. If you succeed I announce that Dewott identified X player and has learned that X player is Mafia. (Remember no one knows who Dewott is unless claimed)

Midorikawa's Pokemon

250px-004Charmander.png

You are Charmander

The Mafia Members:
1. Slife
2. jdthebud
3. Midorikawa
4. Pikochu

Mafia QuickTopic: Pokemon Mafia - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Thanks for everyone who participated. Hopefully everyone had fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom