• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Real Dp Title 80 & 81 Confirmation

I would love for her to capture some random Pokemon and trade it back to Benny for Lickilicky.

I wish people would stop using Jouto as an example of why Musashi might not get a new Pokemon. The writers seem to want to drive home the point that they screwed up that region and have learned their lesson.

Do you really think the writers wont give her a replacement contest Pokemon after all they've done with her? Not entering/exiting early from the Mikuri Cup is probably what starts this since she'll realize that just using Habunake isn't going to cut it.

I wish people would stop using Jouto as an example of why Musashi might not get a new Pokemon. The writers seem to want to drive home the point that they screwed up that region and have learned their lesson.

Do you really think the writers wont give her a replacement contest Pokemon after all they've done with her? Not entering/exiting early from the Mikuri Cup is probably what starts this since she'll realize that just using Habunake isn't going to cut it.

What's the point, we know she's not gonna make it to the GF and the win she had was practically a last hurrah for Dustox as well, so while her getting a pokemon is alright, it doesn't have to be solely because of contest's.

I still hold with her to get lickilicki back evolved from that benny kid, or something other than a bug, after all what about Stunky and Bronzor? wouldn't they be good for contest's too? plus there are other types as well, why people single out bug types i have no idea.

Last edited:
Stupid fillers
They threw Futomaki out of the window completely.

I was expecting that!!

Really, writers, if you are not going to make any game-based filler soon, please DON'T BOTHER making any custom filler episodes and show the fuckass Nomose. NOW~!

Last edited:
Maxim, do you want cheese to go with that vintage WHINE?

Hikozaru character development is fine by me. Love that lil' chimp, I feel he's been a bit neglected lately.

Jessie's going to need a new Pokemon if she wants to keep making it in the Super Contests, but I don't think Megayanma's the answer.

D/P has less filler than any other arc. Its the anti-Johto in terms of plot in every way. Sitting through what is probably a capture ep and character development ep is much better than what we had to sit through in the past.

Back in Johto we had almost nothing to look forward to between Ash's Gyms until the Master Quest era. There was almost no character development for Misty or Brock that season, Ash's Johto Pokemon barely developed, and Gary barely appeared.

D/P may be as long or even longer than Johto by the time it ends, but at least now they've learned to do a long arc the correct way.

I agree, DP does not have that many fillers. Usually every episode relates to the plot or characters somehow. They're finding more creative ways to showcase new Pokémon and integrate them into the plot.

Not to mention I don't see the excitement in a footprint doctor, Maxim.

Unless you have a foot-fetish.

Wow a FootPrint Guy..........Bored.............BOred................................BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I get bored after the 1st few minutes seeing a footprint guy,i rather Ash chimar grow abit more

maybe chimchar is going to learn to utilize blaze or learn a new move(blaze kick or heat wave) or both the things.

Wow a FootPrint Guy..........Bored.............BOred................................BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I get bored after the 1st few minutes seeing a footprint guy,i rather Ash chimar grow abit more

O RLY? You've seen him? What about giving me his picture, then.

Ash chimar wants you to learn to write, he promised that if you do this first, he'll grow abit more.

Chimchar's problem is that it doesn't really try unless it's life is in danger. Paul wanted to change that but Ash accepts it.

O RLY? You've seen him? What about giving me his picture, then.

Ash chimar wants you to learn to write, he promised that if you do this first, he'll grow abit more.

'Learns To Get Over it,then Maybe the Footprints Man will Send You a Postcard'

Spoiler: For Max

Last edited:
Ooh! Ooh! Maybe Chimchar will evolve in the next episode! That'll show Paul who's right and who's wrong!

I like how out of Ash's Sinnoh pokemon, Chimchar's the one mostly getting the character development (other than possibly Buizel I guess). I mean it had the Tears episode and the Tag Tourney arc. Now with this episode, Chimchar's getting more development. While it hasn't gotten any battle type development like getting a new move, I'm glad it at least has something character wise. I think episodes that focus on Chimchar can help lead to an evolution so while Chimmy won't evovle now, it could evolve later on (possibly to an Infernape).

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom