• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Screenshot Request Thread

Okay, I feel terrible hitting you guys up for these, after all the crap Saturday, but...

Any Dr. Yung shots? He was a bishie ray of light in the darkness that was Mirage.

These are pretty much the only good ones I have at the moment. I'm working through saving caps from this special as high quality JPGs but have only done about 120 of them so far out of the 664 pictures I took XD

Sui Kune said:
- Any of Suicune, Entei, or Raikou.
How are these?

wwl0ma.jpg

wwlmo6.jpg

wwlw8g.jpg

wwlys4.jpg

Whoa, Vinny, what's the deal with the squishage there?

Need some (any) interior shots of the new TR headquarters.

The Cow Gag

Remember in the japanese version of the 4th Pokemon episode, there was a deleted scene where Ash was in a cow costume. Well, do you have any pictures or a youtube of it? I'd be greatful if you did. So, please find either pictures or a youtube of the Pokemon Cow Gag!
Thank you.

The scene was in the dub as well, the pun was just changed (obviously enough, as the original one makes no sense in english).

And, uh, we DO have a screenshot thread for requests like this.

Last edited:
In the "That's Flower Power!" episodes, all frames of May jumping to catch the frisbees. Don't ask. Please do this for me.

Hello, peoples! I'm new here...
I hope I'm not bumping this thread too severely here, but...
I have a rather unusual request!
Could someone provide me with some decent quality picture(s) of TR's Jeep from "Iibui 4 Kyoudai / The Battling Eevee Brothers" from the Indigo Leauge episodes? (Which was, coincedently one of the last episodes of the show i saw?! I was a rather big fan some years ago..mostly of ye Roketto-Dan of olde...and still am, sorta?!)

Anyway, a much clearer version of the attached picture, for example, would be much appriciated?!

Thanks in advance, regardless! :)

My roommate saw me watching "A Hole Lotta Trouble" the other day, and when she saw Jame's expression she told that she wanted to get a pic of that.

And I said I'd get that pic of James for her. ^^

Okay, so does anyone have the pic of James from "A Hole Lotta Trouble", where Ash, Brock, and James are about to run from the Aron? She wants a pic of the scene where James is really scared. XD

can i get pics of may from that same episode when she and jesse are stuck in the dirt? and from "Ready Willing and Sableye" When she and max are in the trolley confronting Mewoth and Sableye.

Hello, peoples! I'm new here...
I hope I'm not bumping this thread too severely here, but...
I have a rather unusual request!
Could someone provide me with some decent quality picture(s) of TR's Jeep from "Iibui 4 Kyoudai / The Battling Eevee Brothers" from the Indigo Leauge episodes? (Which was, coincedently one of the last episodes of the show i saw?! I was a rather big fan some years ago..mostly of ye Roketto-Dan of olde...and still am, sorta?!)

Anyway, a much clearer version of the attached picture, for example, would be much appriciated?!

Thanks in advance, regardless! :)
Luckily the only Indigo episode I dont have is Pallet Party Panic
Unfortunately, there were only two real full pictures of the jeep (unless the jeep was seen later in the episode)
Team Rocket's jeep
the second pic
Hope I helped

Yay! Many thanks, Clair! I was mainly trying to figure out wether the headlights were round or square (hard to tell in the pic i had) :)

I knew there were a couple of pics of mondo's in the booklet for one of the CD dramas but it
didn't seem to look exactly the same...though now it pretty much does, heh.

The reason I wanted to know such trivial thing(s) is because I'm planning on doing a 3d model of said vehicle with Musashi and Kojiro within! and I want it to be nice and accurate.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Does anyone have pictures of Jessie and James parodying The Rose of Versai? You know, when Jessie is dressed as a soldier and James is in drag with the puffy red dress and the curly blond wig?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom