• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia (End Game: Milhouse Missing! Mafia fools Springfield, Mafia and Jester win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insane bus driver is not a role, and since this game was only +- 0.5% bastard I doubt there being so many different bastard elements.

There is only one other theory that solves this, is that there are 2 bus drivers and a traffic controller who all targeted the same person. But you see, the chances of that is just nothing.

I'll look back on indigohex's wagon, because I'm sure at least one Mafioso would've hopped aboard. I'll also check who might've tried to defend or draw attention away from Kyriaki. And if those groups happen to intersect on anyone, then that's who I'd vote.
Then why don't you do so. I'm sorry but you're our best target right now, give us a reason to not vote you, don't tell us to go find a reason not to vote you.

I just need to stop playing and actually read what people say. Excuse me. :(

I'm pretty sure the doctor wouldn't like to claim his role rn, makes him an easy target for the mafia

I am asking because I'm trying to figure out Pika's, since he states that he isn't comfortable revealing it rn

Triple post omfg lol. Forgot a word woops

EDIT: I'm trying to figure out Pika's role

My head hurts...

Didn't Mega's bus work last phase though? Why would it change? I actually believe Mega, and that it's something else affecting the results. As to what it is I'm still thinking though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom