• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
*walks in*

I haven't had something for a signature for a long time. Something will be dropped in there. Eventually.

I'm more a picture person than a word person, so I just do banners as well.

I like to have a banner with some text underneath. XD

I like banners, I used to have links under them, but I think I like them more with out.~

I tend to put words in my banner, though I occasionally put a picture as well. It's hard to find a matching avatar and signature :<

I found an FMA tumbr today and it had a banner for each of the homunculus excluding Father, I took the Pride one. :3

I like my current signature, so I'll probably keep it for a long time. yay for bragging rights.

LOL, how did I forget about that game so quickly. XD
It's okay, I like to think that game never happened too. :p

Much like HCL wishes the Disgaea Mafia never happened. :p

I wish I was never in TWRM4... I was the cause of the town's loss... :(

I was far too trusting, leading the town into very bad places... You all know I was the cause of it...

@cRussian; If it is anyones fault it is mine. I was idiot enough to not check Belarus before I trusted her, so if anyone it was me.

@Soulmaster; I was the one who told you it was a good idea to have her in an alliance...

Yes that is true but I was the one who made the mistake not to check her before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom