• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone look over Oakwood Mafia and tell me if it's balanced?

Hi everyone!

To those that don't know me, i'm pretty much known on here for dissapearing for months and coming back, nice to meet all you new War Roomies!

Coasting Wingull, omg I haven't seen you Since you were godfather and we lynched you in BMGF Mafia III in a really really really long time! Nice to see someone from the old days. I hope you're planning on playing some games. :3

Funny you mention that, because I really do want to make sure I don't have to write his death text... ^^;

Because you won't. You'll make his role PM say something like, "You just can't be killed no matter what happens in the game and you win no matter what happens, so have fun watching everyone else die in game and enjoy yourself! :D"

Do you know how hard I'd be laughing if I opened up my role PM and it said that? XD

Like the Trollface role? XD

Coasting Wingull, omg I haven't seen you Since you were godfather and we lynched you in BMGF Mafia III in a really really really long time! Nice to see someone from the old days. I hope you're planning on playing some games. :3

I'm definitley going to be playing soon, gotta get my rep back. lol

Hi Coasting Wingull, I'm Atomic! It's nice to meet you and I hope to play some mafia games with you soon! :>

I made a Skype account just to play that. XD My username is Rusalith, a combination of my two nicknames on here.

My question about Skype is, how do you set it so that no video will be used? I'd think about making an account, but I want to be sure on how to do things first.

Fun fact: My fingers can't handle 10 hours of accurate platforming action at once anymore.

My mind an concience can't handle that amount of videogaming at once (The doesn't mean I haven't tried though).

Long gone are the days when I could just sit down, relax with a game and stop some odd 36 hours later.

Advance Wars Mafia is taking reservations via PM or VM. Knowledge of the series not needed at all.
My first time as host, please don't let it shrivel and die, :3

If you play, you'll be able to enjoy the benefits of not having to play with me! (except as host)
/advertisement

Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia is a work-in-progress (with a VERY tentative title XD).

What's so tentative about it? :p
Well, it's kind of a misleading title. ^^;

Since it's really just going to consist of 25 characters I like from across all Yu-Gi-Oh! series, "All-Stars" just sounds kind of misinformative. XD

And only one main protagonist is there, isn't that horrible, LOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom