• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibs that is actually what is usually done. Though giving each a personal mentor would be difficult right now with so many inactive players.

I was thinking of a game where this is a mentor for town and one for mafia, and they get a private QT with those factions.The townies would each have their own QT with the town mentor. And of course stating who the mentor is would be banned because that could screw over mafia. Thoughts?

If the townies know each other by sharing a QT, wouldn't that mean anyone outside the town QT is automatically mafia?

Gibs that is actually what is usually done. Though giving each a personal mentor would be difficult right now with so many inactive players.

I was thinking of a game where this is a mentor for town and one for mafia, and they get a private QT with those factions.The townies would each have their own QT with the town mentor. And of course stating who the mentor is would be banned because that could screw over mafia. Thoughts?

If the townies know each other by sharing a QT, wouldn't that mean anyone outside the town QT is automatically mafia?

I said that each townie would have their own QT, as in personal and not shared with the town mentor. Mafia would just use their own QT with their mentor though.

I said that each townie would have their own QT, as in personal and not shared with the town mentor. Mafia would just use their own QT with their mentor though.
Oh, sorry, must have missed that... Then would the Mentor be actually involved as a town member? Because then the town mentor could simply collect claims and distribute them.

So basically the town mentor just sits back and observes, giving out pointers and such for anybody who asks? That doesn't sound like a bad idea, actually.

I can be a mentor if someone plans on doing this.

I've always wanted to play/host a game that's similar to the show Survivor or something like that, but I've always thought that non-mafia games really didn't get the same kind of attention.

Cool idea! That could turn out pretty awesome, but I can't imagine what any sort of 'incentives' for winning could be. Has there been anything like that here before? I've never heard of one.

And I'd love to be a mentor if we're going to have one of those style games again! Do you guys see there being enough interest?

Huh, it's been such a long time since I last posted anything in bmgf. Hey everyone. How's everything going.

Hello, both of you. I am new to this place, but nice to meet you. I guess I am fine enough.

Woah, Nick and JJM, in 24 hours. Nice to see both of you show up. Then again I can't say much about activity :p

Nice to see some vintage players again. I've played games that have had massive amounts of creativity, all depends on the host's love for hosting I guess. It would be nice to see some themes I'm more familiar with and not be mafia in every game I play ;_;

If @Froakie; and @jda95; don't get a move on with SDR2 mafia I will despair.

@Dark Chocolate; I think this would be the perfect Day 1 joke vote for the next time we participate in a mafia game together :))

Dark Chocolate said:
Zexy, I thought I could trust you.

VOTE: Mega Bluestoise

So here's a really weird/dumb idea I had. I've been listening to a lot of Disney music lately, so of course, being me, I thought of hosting some kind of Disney themed mafia game. Every role is a character from a different Disney movie that pertains to their role. The mafia are the Disney villains, like Captain Hook, Ursula, Ratcliffe, etc..., who are jealous of the fame that their heroic counterparts have, and are out for revenge. I was thinking a moderate sized game, maybe 15-18 players or so.

Yes, I know, I'm crazy. Don't judge me! xD

@Dark Chocolate; I think this would be the perfect Day 1 joke vote for the next time we participate in a mafia game together :))

Dark Chocolate said:
Zexy, I thought I could trust you.

VOTE: Mega Bluestoise

And if you don't do it, I'll suspect you two of being Mafia ;).

Gastly that sounds cool, and no matter how crazy something sounds it should still be tried out. Unless it's unbalanced of course.

Damn, it's been around a year since I last said I would really like to be Mafia here more because I'm getting Town way too much. The last time I was Mafia I was with Scholar and won, and that was around a year ago too. It's been so long I'll probably be the first of my team to be lynched.

So here's a really weird/dumb idea I had. I've been listening to a lot of Disney music lately, so of course, being me, I thought of hosting some kind of Disney themed mafia game. Every role is a character from a different Disney movie that pertains to their role. The mafia are the Disney villains, like Captain Hook, Ursula, Ratcliffe, etc..., who are jealous of the fame that their heroic counterparts have, and are out for revenge. I was thinking a moderate sized game, maybe 15-18 players or so.

Yes, I know, I'm crazy. Don't judge me! xD

... I actually love the idea! Yeah, you could give it a try, I think you can make for a great host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom