• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness though, where is the best place to get help building a team for Pokemon?
Well, that depends on what you need help with. If you're looking for advice on how to construct specific 'mons on your team, you could head over to the Battle Center's Simple Questions and Answers thread. If you're wanting to test out some ideas/want to test how a team functions before putting in the effort to create them in-game, then I'd recomend Pokémon Showdown. And if you want to know how to find good 'mons for breeding and stuff like that in-game... then I'm just as clueless as you, unfortunately. When it comes to Sun and Moon at least.

In all seriousness though, where is the best place to get help building a team for Pokemon?
Depends on whether the game is Sun/Moon or a previous one and if you want it for in-game or competitive:

[SPOILERS] Pokemon Sun&Moon In-Game Team Advice Thread for Sun/Moon in-game
The In-Game Team Advice Thread for older games in-game
Bulbagarden Battle Center is the section for competitive

Make sure to read the thread OPs/section rules.

EDIT: As BAG said, the Simple Questions/Answers thread help too if you, well, want to ask simple questions about it. Also, who needs Showdown when you have Bulba? :p Although Battle Center supports Showdown and Smogon overall and it is indeed the place to try things in practice.

All I want is to make it so my current team doesn't die in a single turn at the Battle Tree. :(
You should probably read Frontier/Subway/PWT/Maison guides as well, the mechanics are almost the same.

As for how well you'll really end up doing, it depends on your patience while breeding for natures/IVs and EV training.

Hello everyone, just popping in to let you all know I have returned and hopefully am back for good. The break did wonders for me IRL as it gave my mind one less thing to work on. [emoji14]

Either way, hello everyone!

The best way to return is with a vote. I think.

Vote: ME

Your post claiming Pikochu's vote is scummy while voting them for being scummy is quite scummy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom