• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheCapsFan Heh figures. It's been years since I've been active in here. Most of the old crowd is long gone.
(Look at me, sounding like an old man, give me a tome and call me a wizard).

If you youngsters (cough cough) would like to know, I was a part of the.. maybe second generation of the war room. I was not a founder, but I was there since... year two perhaps.

Sure. Summer vacation is coming, I think I'll have enough time for a game or two.

Hell. Maybe I could make an Octopath mafia or something. I'll have to think about it.

¿How many big games (20+ players) do you guys have nowadays? ¿Has the speed of the games slowed down?

¿How many big games (20+ players) do you guys have nowadays? ¿Has the speed of the games slowed down?

We don't have very many anymore. And these days, getting a game over 12 filled can be quite a challenge. We've had to kidnap recruit from other sites. And even then they often escape don't stick around. Except for the ones who have explosive collars found they like it here.

Also, please ignore all of the areas with freshly-poured cement. There's been a lot of construction as of late.

20+ is fairly uncommon, but we do have a consistent stream of 13-18p games that get filled up rather quickly, most of the time.

I'd play an Octopath mafia. I'd be more into a Hollow Knight mafia, though (noting your avatar)
What universe are you living in?

What universe are you living in?

The one where Generation 3 mafia filled up in only a couple of days. So, this one.

Maybe games don't get filled up super quickly in general, but recently I feel like we've been on a good tread of filled games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom