• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

dude, I just got buried under a foot or so of snow (~30cm) as is, and temperatures are plummeting into the dangerously cold range (it's currently -14C here, not factoring in windchill, and it is going to get colder. The high, for all of next week and beyond, is 0C).

I won't stand for any more snow or ice than nature is already supplying me.
and, even then, I would like to go use a Flamethrower on Mother Nature.
I'm currently melting here, so if you want me to stop freezing your kitchen, you can give me your snow and take my heat.

I've been trying to. Unfortunately, I can't get my weather modification machine to stop violating the laws of thermodynamics...
Usually I wouldn't recommend those kinda things, but given you said this...
I won't stand for any more snow or ice than nature is already supplying me.
and, even then, I would like to go use a Flamethrower on Mother Nature.
...you seem to not mind potential consequences too much, so here's an idea:

Phase 1 - buy a diesel, preferably an old military vehicle like a WW2 era truck

Phase 2 - just let the engine run for as long as necessary to dissolve the ozone layer in your area until the temperature is more to your liking (shouldn't take more than 15 minutes, these things are strongman-ing the environment)

Phase 3 - profit! :yay:

Keep in mind that the effect is long lasting though, so handle it with care - otherwise the summers will be a pain :stunfisk:

This method might not really scratch your engineering itch, but depending on how much time/money you spend on your weather modification machine it might be the more convenient method to achieve results :X3:

Oh no. It's Mr. doesn't read his role PM.
For the record, I did this first...or, more accurately, I played well over half of a mafia game once without knowing my own alignment or role.
It was an absolutely brilliant strategy and led me to yet another flawless victory in what was truly a wild ride of a game. Go read here if you dare. And you're welcome in advance for the hours of amusement.

Back
Top Bottom