• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Stanley Parable Mafia - Eight Stanleys Ending (Town + 8 Wins)

Could be no mafia and just a bunch of indeps. Maybe there is another SK
I don't think that's the case
From the Snowy's flip:

2x Jailer (Night)
Once per Night phase, you can select a player to jail, they cannot use their abilities and any other ability used on them will fail. This can stop the Mafia's factional kill.
Use this ability with Jail: <Player>

• Midorikawa #2
  • coordinator lissi #2
  • Princess Abigail
  • ExLight
  • JamieIsBored
  • Potato-2.0
we're likely 4T-2M right now, right?

hmm, a no lynch would bring us to 3T-2M, but if scum can make one of us voteless that'd make it virtually a 2T-2M, which is parity
If we assume the voteless + roleblock is the anti-claim mechanic we'll need to be extra careful because it could be forcing us to treat today as LyLo

seeing how they targeted abigail right after it was explicitely said she was stanley's wife it makes me think they need to know both role and character, so if we go for no lynch here we need to enter tomorrow with this in mind

Unvote
Vote: No Lynch
We don’t lynch today we do run the risk of losing. Trust me. Mafia is amongst Lissi, Potatoo and Ex. I would put him and his lying butt as the 100%. Those cop checks were safe BS that came out after half the people’s deaths or proof of roles.

You are letting Light get in your head.

seeing how they targeted abigail right after it was explicitely said she was stanley's wife it makes me think they need to know both role and character, so if we go for no lynch here we need to enter tomorrow with this in mind
Do you think they could've guessed 2 times character cop and immortal? I think it's very likely they only need one or the other.

I doubt it’s mylo. We don’t even know the amount of mafia. So yeah.

I do wonder though if the voteless is from claiming. Have to test it a different day phase.
I dont think so iv claimed pretty much and im not voteless

I'd appreciate another night because that would me let cop potato or mido 2.0, which would guarantee us to find at least one scum

assuming worst case scenario where one is godfather, if I get a red check on either of them then we know they're non-godfather mafia
if I get a green check we know the one I didn't cop is for sure non-godfather mafia
Cop me
I'd appreciate another night because that would me let cop potato or mido 2.0, which would guarantee us to find at least one scum

assuming worst case scenario where one is godfather, if I get a red check on either of them then we know they're non-godfather mafia
if I get a green check we know the one I didn't cop is for sure non-godfather mafia

I know 100% Light is mafia because there are only two people that he would cop and be able to say are mafia. Me and Potato.

I know I’m town.

And if you want me to prove 100% that Light is full of it. Lynch me. Lynch me today or lynch him. DO NOT NO LYNCH!!!

we're likely 4T-2M right now, right?

hmm, a no lynch would bring us to 3T-2M, but if scum can make one of us voteless that'd make it virtually a 2T-2M, which is parity
If we assume the voteless + roleblock is the anti-claim mechanic we'll need to be extra careful because it could be forcing us to treat today as LyLo

Yeah no lynch seems the safest option

unvote:

vote:ni lynch

I know 100% Light is mafia because there are only two people that he would cop and be able to say are mafia. Me and Potato.

I know I’m town.

And if you want me to prove 100% that Light is full of it. Lynch me. Lynch me today or lynch him. DO NOT NO LYNCH!!!
Yeah wait if ex is faking cop he could just say one of us is mafia

unvote:
vote:exlight

sorry quaser

Back
Top Bottom