• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Stanley Parable Mafia - Eight Stanleys Ending (Town + 8 Wins)

Day 7
  1. helperman
  2. TheCapsFan
  3. @Midorikawa #2
  4. @coordinator lissi #2
  5. @Princess Abigail
  6. ExLight
  7. Parissong
  8. RavenRaziel98
  9. @JamieIsBored
  10. @Potato-2.0
  11. Snowy
  12. Midorikawa
  13. coordinator lissi

No one has died.

It is now Day 7.
This Phase will end in 24 hours (on January 8th at 3PM Eastern Time).

Living Players

• Midorikawa #2
  • coordinator lissi #2
  • Princess Abigail
  • JamieIsBored
  • Potato-2.0
Dead Players
  • coordinator lissi (Died N1) - The Stanley Parable Reassurance Bucket (2x Reassurance + Whisper Secrets + True Form)
  • helperman (Died N1) - The Bucket Destroyer (Is This a Bucket? + Executioner + Double Voter)
  • TheCapsFan (Lynched D2) - Gambhorra'ta (Serial Killer + 1x Bulletproof)
  • Parissong (Died N2) - Mariella (Witness)
  • RavenRaziel98 (Died N2; Won D3) - 8 (8 Button)
  • Snowy (Lynched D3) - The Serious Room (2x Jailer)
  • Midorikawa (Died N4) - Broom Closet (Vigilante + Strongman against the Bucket)
  • ExLight (Lynched D5) - The Narrator (Converter + 2x Strongman + Narration + Stanley's Guide + Needs Stanley + Storyteller)

nobody dead? Did mafia forget to kill or something

From ur perspective rn it’s either me or mido so it should be a town win

Hiyas why are we voting Mido over Lissi?

I feel like the Lissi Ex connection is...pretty telegraphed.

Also @Potato-2.0 I had deathproof and upon it being used up, the next phase is skipped. If I’m shot at night then it skips day. If I had been lynched which I volunteered for, it would have skipped night. Tell me what makes my role mafia?

We’re not searching for a mafia role. We’re searching for the converted. Unless converted still shows up town we know it’s not Lissi.

Jamie is impossible by mechanics.

Not me so it’s between Potato and Abigail.

Abigail has helped town so going by actions unless she’s pulling off crazy mafia stunts that have so far hindered mafia

Vote: Potato

I was gambiting trying to get roleblock on me.

@coordinator lissi Did you bus drive?
It’s not A bus drive, it’s a redirect. I redirected potato to Jamie, tbh idk what I was doing there. Too late to change it. I actually hate redirecting roles cause I have no clue how or what to use them on

Back
Top Bottom