• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Zodiac Mafia - Endgame: Game Over. (19/07/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or if funnier flips Town, it could be cause to look into Max more.
I don’t really see why that would make you look into Max more since I’ve played like one game with him so my read on him is not going to be as well informed as everyone else’s. Unless you’re going by the inverse that if I’m scum he’s probably town so if I’m not he’s still on the table?

English isn't my first language.

What I mean is that funnier6 doesn't seem useful as Town, and his statement was scummy. Your reaction, DarthWolf, I find towny. But...you're not someone I'm going to follow this game.

English isn't my first language.

What I mean is that funnier6 doesn't seem useful as Town, and his statement was scummy. Your reaction, DarthWolf, I find towny. But...you're not someone I'm going to follow this game.
How was funnier's statement scummy? What do you think about the other votes on him?

MegaPod did an interesting speculation and then I noticed Pikochu votes MegaPod because Wynaut. I see four people vote funnier and I didn't see anything wrong with his post. Foreversnowbirdin is the fourth person to vote funnier and his reason he gave was because funnier said this, "Oh yeah, I am very not used to outside communication so I doubt I'll be very involved in that since I'm not used to it being something."

Night 1 - A Gem Lost

Official Day 1 Votals - Final

funnier6 (3) - MegaPod, Max1996, ForeverSnowbirdin
DarthWolf (1) - AussieEevee
MegaPod (1) - Pikochu
Pikochu (1) - funnier6
ForeverSnowbirdin (1) - DarthWolf
Cilantro (1)

Night 1: A Gem Lost
A small group had met and gathered along the snow-tipped evergreen line of trees. It had just reached dawn, so each of their breaths competed to fill the air with its own haze. None talked, but each understood. They would sit around the fire until the next Zodiac was nearby.

Gemini had taken shelter in a cramped cave. There was a plethora of rotting, dead oak trees outside, and being the resourceful thinker they were, Gemini had used stones from the nearby river to slowly split it into firewood. Now, he rested with his hands over the fire, warming them up to prepare for writing. After the blood flow was sufficient, Gemini reached into their cloak’s pocket and retrieved their notepad. It was well worn along its edges, as it had seen many journeys. It never left Gemini’s side.

“A poem or short story? …Short story it is.” Gemini was satisfied with his own company. Conversations with themselves was often a way to exercise each personality in their brain. But they all connected together when Gemini wrote.

A small group had met and gathered along the snow-tipped evergreen line of trees…

Gemini looked up to the rocky ceiling. “Let them come, for it is fate.”

It took several hours for the group to arrive. They were not aware that Gemini had seen them plotting earlier. He was prepared when the group arrived.

“My, you all look lovely today. You all look perfect against the snowy backdrop. It’s perfect for a canvas.”

“I didn’t think sarcasm was one of your traits,” said one of the other Zodiacs.

“There is nothing inauthentic about charm, let me assure you. Moreover, my wit is as sharp as the wind I control.”

Gemini’s clenched hand opened, and a strong gust blew a shower of snow into the group’s eyes. After the collection of grunts and cries subsided, the group recomposed and began to explain. “The Zodiacs need a leader. You’re two-faced. We need stability. You cannot lead us.”

“And your fire will light the way?”

The fire Zodiacs nodded. “We want to make sure the leaders are the most… fitting.”

Gemini paused, considering their words as though crafting a spontaneous movie. “So be it. Nothing is beautiful because it lasts anyway.”

The fire Zodiacs prepared their hands, raising them cloaked in fire. Each threw them towards the waiting Gemini, who had his eyes closed. But the blasts never reached their destination. A strong ball of wind had collided with the flames, sending them in a perpendicular direction. The fire Zodiacs turned their heads to the right to find an exact copy of Gemini.

“You see; we all have our talents. As you said, I happen to be two-faced.” The composed Gemini darted backwards and sent two sharp wind blades into the trees beside him. They instantly snapped, beginning to fall around the fire Zodiacs below. The other Gemini, however, was becoming overwhelmed, and become disconsolate in the violence. He began walking in circles, his mind racing and overthinking despite having saved his counterpart seconds ago. The composed Gemini turned to the overwhelmed twin. “Hang on. I’ll help in a…” A wall of fire roared upwards, cutting him off as it surrounded the two. The fire Zodiacs had lit the trees on fire, and now the twins were trapped. They could scarcely see the fire Zodiacs through the blaze, but could hear their voices through the flame’s cries.

“Try writing a story on this.”

The composed Gemini let out a sly smile and murmured to themselves, “Fire is great for rebirth.”

The sky filled with a heavenly blue light, extinguishing the fire and temporarily blinding everyone. When it faded, the Gemini’s had turned to stone, frozen in thought and wild imagination.

Gemini

Dear funnier6, you are Gemini - The God of Communication, Language and Writing
gemini-sun-sign-223x300.jpg

The most versatile and vibrant Zodiac, Gemini energy helps us communicate, collaborate and fly our freak flags at full mast.

Gemini is the third astrological sign in the Zodiac. People born during the period May 21 to June 20 are said to be covered under the Gemini Zodiac. The Zodiac Symbol of Gemini is the Twins and the Zodiac Element of Gemini is Air. Gemini exhibits great creative synergy and is an excellent communicator. Their secret wish is to have all the answers.

While Gemini can be fascinating, original, resourceful, charming, wise, and adventurous on their good day, they can also be restless, distracted, two-faced, judgemental, depressed, overwhelmed on their bad day.

Gemini are witty, intelligent, resourceful, charming, and versatile. On the flip side, they can also be two-faced, judgemental, and restless. They are said to have multiple personalities and are good at multi-tasking. For this reason, you are the Jack of all Trades.

Once per night phase, you may choose one of the following actions and perform them on the target you choose. You may only use each action once and only one action per night.

1x Cop: You may reply with Cop Check: [PLAYER] and you will learn their alignment at the end of the night.

1x Jailkeeper: You may reply with Invite: [PLAYER] for a party. Since, that player will be busy with you at the party, they will forget to use their action and since they won't be home alone, they will be protected from all normal kills for the night.

1x Vig: You may reply with Shoot: [PLAYER]and that player will be killed at the end of the night.

1x Commuter: You may reply with Go on a Long Drive Tonight. You will leave away for a long drive that night and as a result, will be completely protected from all night actions, including the night kill.

Therefore, you are the Jack of All Trades (1x Cop, 1x Jailkeeper, 1x Vig and 1x Commuter).

You are aligned with the Town and win when all opposing factions have been eliminated.

funnier6 has been lynched! They were Gemini [Town Jack of All Trades (1x Cop, 1x Jailkeeper, 1x Vig and 1x Commuter)].

There's around 24 hours in Night 1. The phase will end on July 13, 2018 (Friday) at 11:30 AM GMT.
Submit all night actions by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch, a JOAT...RIP funnier. FOS on ForeverSnowbirdn.

Wait a minute...

Official Day 1 Votals - Final

funnier6 (3) - MegaPod, Max1996, ForeverSnowbirdin
DarthWolf (1) - AussieEevee
MegaPod (1) - Pikochu
Pikochu (1) - funnier6
ForeverSnowbirdin (1) - DarthWolf
Cilantro (1)
Where did that vote on Cilantro come from, is that a mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom