• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That! (Pokemon)

Nurse Joy, without a doubt. Her name is well deserved, for I always liked her kind and sweet nature and I'd definitely want to visit a Pokemon Center just to be able to to talk to her. (Plus I think Nurse Joy is the reason why I like pink haired anime girls now in the first place.) In comparison, Officer Jenny's too serious and no-nonsense of a woman for my tastes.

Zubat, Woobat, or Noibat?

Woobat is cute and it reminds me of the creatures from the Coca Cola happiness factory ad from 2007.

Unova League rooms or Johto League rooms aesthetic?

Genesect overall because it is ancient pokemon modified by humans and it gives me sci-fi fantasy vibes, plus its shiny color is awesome.

Pokemon gyms or post game battle facilities?

It feels kinda weird to choose one or the other, honestly. Since in a lot of ways they really just feel like two halves of a bigger whole. I guess... Ignoring my actual favourite parts of both, since they both fundamentally fail to work without the other half, probably Indigo Disk? Simply because it's amped the challenge of the battles further than the base game did.

Dynamax or Terastalisation?

Caitlin, no contest. There's something so sad yet intriguing about the fact that her meltdowns while using her power were so intense that she has to (or feels as though she has to) spend most of her life asleep.
Also, she has Musharna. And her ace is Gothitelle.
Also, her designs are amazing (Gens IV + V and her MEx alt w. Sableye. Oh yeah, and she gets to Sync with Sableye.)
ALSO, she's part of the best E4 in general which is the one with the best battle theme and belongs to the best region
ALSO, her theme in MEx completely slaps.

Drayden or Drayton?

Back
Top Bottom