• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Re: Evolution Trade Thread/Tradeback Thread

lookin to trade a magmar for a magmortar, platinum version :) my friend code is 1807 5669 8218, and the name is Megs

Looking for somebody to help me evolve my poliwhirl into Politoad. FC in sig.

Hey, It's me again, And I am looking for someone to help me evolve my Feebas, Onix and Rhydon in Black. :)Any help is welcome!

Re: Evolution Trade Thread/Tradeback Thread

Hello, I'm looking to evolve my Kadabra into an Alakazam, could anyone help me? My friend code is 0432 8464 0819, I'm online now.

If somebody would be so kind as to help me evolve my Machop and Porygon2 (Gen IV), that would be great. VM me if you can.

I could use some help evolving my feebas, poliwhirl, and Scyther. Any takers? Black FC 3739 9537 4708

Looking for someone to help evolve my Gurrdurr and Boldore. My Black FC is 1764-6677-0911

Last edited:
Looking for someone who can help me trade-evolve my Haunter. Friend code (white) is 2237 1227 4565 (name is Martin). Just send me a message if you're able to do this.

Last edited:
I need help with transferring a Movie Celebi from my 4th generation game (Heart Gold) over to my 5th generation game (Pokemon Black), for the Zorua event. Help will greatly be appreciated. :) Message me please, so I can give you my FC's.

EDIT: I just checked how to do it... And it says it will require someone to do a Pokétransfer. :/ So, that means, only someone with two DS gaming systems can help me. Hopefully there is someone out there like that!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm looking for someone who would help me trade-evolve my Karrablast. My Black FC is: 2365-9298-4405. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Looking to trade-trade back for Pokedex Entries. The mon I need...
Ho-Oh
Lugia
All the Hoenn Legendaries
VM me please. I will not accept PMs due to a past incident.
Thank you.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom