• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading Protean Froakies.

Shiny Staraptor

needs a new avatar
Reaction score
So a few days ago I was lucky enough to get a Japanese Protean Froakie through the Wonder Trade. Now that I've completed the main story I decided I'd breed Froakies to trade some of them away!
Altogether I have 5 of them, 4 males and one female. The males have the following natures:
Lonely - Traded
Bold
Quiet
Mild - Traded
The female has a Careful nature. - Traded
That's pretty much as detailed as I can get it, I don't know any of their IVs.
I'll take most things you have - within reason, if I can just catch it on any route by myself then I won't trade a Froakie for it. If you have another hidden ability Gen VI starter though, I'd really love one of them!
I'll be online for most of today (I'm in GMT +1 timezone), so just post with your friend code and I'll try and get to you. Thanks.

My friend code is: 2578-3150-3027.

EDIT: Although I haven't gotten round to everyone yet all the Froakies have been "reserved" and I'm trying to trade them away. Sorry.

Last edited:
Willing to trade the quiet for a lvl. 5 Fennekin or level 20 omanyte? Both male, sorry the offers are so weak.

I would like a Froakie too, but I can not breed yet as I do not have a Ditto. When I have, I could give Squirtle, Chespin, Tyrunt and Amaura.

I would like one, please. I can offer a wide variety of things including but not limited to HA Xatu, bulbasaur, amaura, bergmite, growlithe, gengar, zorua, and others. If you would prefer something else, ask and I might have it. FC: 3952 7711 8175

So a few days ago I was lucky enough to get a Japanese Protean Froakie through the Wonder Trade. Now that I've completed the main story I decided I'd breed Froakies to trade some of them away!
Altogether I have 5 of them, 4 males and one female. The males have the following natures:
Lonely Traded
Bold
Quiet
Mild
The female has a Careful nature. That's pretty much as detailed as I can get it, I don't know any of their IVs.
I'll take most things you have - within reason, if I can just catch it on any route by myself then I won't trade a Froakie for it. If you have another hidden ability Gen VI starter though, I'd really love one of them!
I'll be online for most of today (I'm in GMT +1 timezone), so just post with your friend code and I'll try and get to you. Thanks.

My friend code is: 2578-3150-3027.

Hey there, I'm starting to breed now and I have a few timid mr mimes with nasty plot, modest noibat and a plain zorua(I'm thinking of breeding it for nature today...) I'd like a female Froakie please!

My friend code is: 2337-4202-5273

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom