• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Two more classic Toei titles added to Crunchyroll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi-chan

I'm the robot girl with the big glasses!
Reaction score
Last edited:
Hm. I've been meaning to watch some of Matsumoto's old work (after seeing one of his Daft Punk videos- his style is amazing), so this is nice.

Are these free, or are they for the subscription service?

Captain Harlock? Fuckin' awesome. =D

Been wanting to catch that for a pretty long time now.

Viewing is limited to US and Canada as of currently, but perhaps later it will be viewable for folks in other countries.

Everything on stupid Crunchyroll is limited to US and Canada. You're dreaming if you think that will ever change.

I hate Crunchyroll.

It would be great if CR, or some other up-and-coming website, would work with the other Toei subsidiaries. I wish you luck on that front, guys.

Everything on stupid Crunchyroll is limited to US and Canada. You're dreaming if you think that will ever change.

I hate Crunchyroll.

Not everything is limited to the US and Canada, though most of what isn't is the stuff you have to pay for, I'll admit. Still dramatically cheaper than it would have been to buy the DVD's, and it's more profit for the anime companies who then don't have to print DVD's (which is not all that cheap a process in their kind of limited runs).

And in some cases it cuts out the middleman (the US Licensing companies) and the money goes straight to the companies that actually MAKE the particular programs.

Also, there are a decent number of programs that are watchable outside of the US and Canada, and some that are watchable by everyone except for Japan.

All of Toei's stuff is limited to US and Canada, though.
Ah well, that's what God invented proxies for.

Both of those are really good. The Galaxy Express 999 movies were pretty good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom