• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Two Truths and a Lie!

...1?
It's 2. I'm a shiny hunter and I can prove that I have all of the shinies.
hey, that's really awesome! that must've been a lot of work, great job!! :bulbaLove:
I guess the one number three?
1, actually - i prefer cats by a slight margin but i do really like both. i used to wear contacts but i have not since severely injuring my eye while trying to take out out a few years ago ^^;

1. i despise hamburgers
2. my (official) myers-briggs personality type is isfp
3. my favorite subject in school is english

nope, i love warhol. the answer was 2, my favorite band's a tie between glass beach and kero kero bonito. i love paramore though!

1. in 2nd grade i got an award for having perfect attendance
2. i sprained my foot while dancing at 3am
3. my favorite tv show as a toddler was cyberchase

The third one??

A: I've never been anywhere outside of Europe.
B: I've never sung the Czech national anthem.
C: I've never attended a summer music festival.

i used to wear contacts but i have not since severely injuring my eye while trying to take out out a few years ago ^^;
Sorry to hear that, hope your eye is O.K. now :bulbaHugs:

B?

1: I have played online games with multiple hololive vtubers on their streams
2: I have eaten escargot before
3: wowaka is my favorite vocaloid producer

3, I can see the other two very clearly for you, that not so much

1. I have played competitive matches of ssbu and swept
2. Despite this, I have never been to a tournament for smash bros
3. The player I swept was a sora player who only used special moves

2?

1. i used to be terrified of clowns but now i'm obsessed with them
2. i live in delaware
3. i won the 4th grade geography bee
Actually 1

1. I am currently working on a comic book
2. All my super hero origin stories are super realistic
3. I think that basically anyone would be a better artists then me, but haven't found many volunteers for comics

3?

1) My hololive oshis are Usada Pekora, Kureiji Ollie, Ninomae Ina'nis, and IRyS.
2) The fighters that I usually play as in Super Smash Bros Ultimate are King K. Rool, Ridley, and Kirby.
3) An ongoing manga I currently read involves mushroom fairies in a Japanese forest having to endure both violent racists and trying to find human remains for an ambiguous goal.

1, the only one I don't understand. You have some cool mains if that is true

1) I have watched many full competitive pokemon matches for no reasons
2) I hate sparkling water with a burning passion
3) I coach a youth hockey team

2. I can definitely see 1, and kinda see 3.

1. I prefer sci fi over fantasy
2. I have actually considered doing genetic experiments on a spider in hopes it will accidently escape it will bite me and I will gain spider powers, but haven't yet because I don't have the money, don't know how, and can tell that it is a stupid idea.
3. My username comes from a "secret identity" I had when I was 4 who was a super hero who helped people and helping people was his power, and he wasn't just a character I made up, but rather, I was helperman

uh... 2?
2, why? because 1 and 3 kind of seem related, and 1 is too specific, though 3 it's a true in my case :ROFLMAO:
it's actually 1 - though i do have a very powerful sense of smell. (and yessss, vanilla ice cream gang!)

1. i want to have a pet rabbit someday
2. my first-ever video game was from the animal crossing series
3. i have never broken a bone

Back
Top Bottom