• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Choose Mafia II [ENDGAME]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously I can think of like 5 different roles for Weiss, it is part of the reason I picked her, if you know more about the show she has so many arbitrarily different abilities...

Hmhmhmmmm

Seems to be a lot more items going around than last time, that's nice :confused:

Greetings! M'aiq knows many things. What is your interest? You seek knowledge. M'aiq has much. Some of it verified by actual facts!

M'aiq sees that you already heard about the wise traveling Khajit. Would you be interested in buying some moon sugar?

TI’s would probably benefit from that.
What's a TI? Investigative role?
Seriously I can think of like 5 different roles for Weiss, it is part of the reason I picked her, if you know more about the show she has so many arbitrarily different abilities...
So.... JOAT :p
Greetings! M'aiq knows many things. What is your interest? You seek knowledge. M'aiq has much. Some of it verified by actual facts!
Werebears? Where? Bears? Men that are bears?

An ancestor of M'aiq did indeed possess one of those, but eventually it got lost during his travels. However, while M'aiq prefers keeping his ears warm, covering them that tight muffles the sounds of the surroundings too much. By wearing a hood, M'aiq is still protected from fierce weather while also being able to hear approaching bandits.
Although it is not like it makes a significant difference. M'aiq can clear an entire bandit outpost with his bare hands.

Oh yeah true, does anyone have a Falchion?
C-chrom?

Also would anyone have a role that benefits from a Gizmosuit (whatever is a gizmosuit)
Raises hand

So I'm an indep and my wincon is simply to get my hands on 2 items that I've misplaced. This is definitely one of them.

I'm not Gizmoduck, though.

Mine is a magnifying glass. TI’s would probably benefit from that.
And I think this might be the second one, unless somebody else has something better that would fit in Ducktales/Darkwing Duck canon

Raises hand

So I'm an indep and my wincon is simply to get my hands on 2 items that I've misplaced. This is definitely one of them.

I'm not Gizmoduck, though.
Wow that is interesting... So you think only 2 ppl actually have items out of all 10?

@JamieIsBored thoughts on giving Tood the items ASAP and if his wincon does not flip we lynch him on the spot? He could be scum Gizmoduck or whoever needs the magnifying glass

Wow that is interesting... So you think only 2 ppl actually have items out of all 10?
No, you and jamie both seem to need items, so there's at least 4+ out there. I don't have any items myself, and I am probably not looking for swords, so....

The gizmosuit is def one of them, and like I mentioned above, if anyone else has anything else suggesting otherwise, (i.e gas gun, grappling hook, thunderquack, etc) please lmk

Magnifying glass fits me decently well unless there's anything else..

@JamieIsBored thoughts on giving Tood the items ASAP and if his wincon does not flip we lynch him on the spot?
:wynaut:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom