• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Pick Mafia - Endgame - This is the end- 29/06/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also @Midorikawa, done for or not, surely you can do better than that half-assed list? explanations, at least, please

nah, I'm not teaching you how to read things
Translation: "I'm not showing you where I got the misconception that you claimed someone else gave you the Tracker results"

@Elementar @Lone_Garurumon @MegaPod12 why did you feel the need to speak for Eevee, especially after all relevance was extracted from the matter in MegaPod's case?
And if you thought he had been that clear, why didn't you react to his refusal to just give a clear statement?
Um, because you're still struggling with this? I had thought AE's own responses were sufficient, but you continued to miss the point until other players who didn't miss the point finally happened to say something.

AE wasn't being that vague. Let it go.

Translation: "I'm not showing you where I got the misconception that you claimed someone else gave you the Tracker results"

Um, because you're still struggling with this? I had thought AE's own responses were sufficient, but you continued to miss the point until other players who didn't miss the point finally happened to say something.

AE wasn't being that vague. Let it go.
why are you trying to be AE's defender so badly (in multiple senses of the word)?

Why should I?
because if you're town, you owe the rest of the town to be clear and forthcoming with thoughts and info?

There isn't much since my last post. It's a matter of waiting for the lynch on Mido or a good defence from her side.
from what I understand, she faces tracker results and her claim being countered by someone you clearly trust
do you think she can reverse that?
I've honestly just been arguing how obvious AE's claim was, but for your information, I do have reason to believe him. I collected info of my own last night that points to Mido as scum.
ok, I see

@CheffOfGames @FinalArcadia I want to see you get in here, make me feel better about this game
I don't really have much to say right now. I was one of the earliest voters on Midori before the tracker thing, and Eevee's reveal of that certainly doesn't make me want to move my vote because it seems pretty certain that Midori is scum. Everything else that I could say has pretty much been said (basically, the whole discussion of who the tracker was, who I had always assumed was Eevee anyway since I'd pulled a similar softclaim like that in another game).

And on the topic of Midori's "reads" list, I'm pretty sure it's complete BS and just there to leave something for us to be paranoid about when she's lynched. Personally, I'm going to try to not pay any attention to it at all if she does indeed flip scum because it'll just turn into "WIFOM: The Game" at that point.

Only other comments are that scum!Midori makes town!AussieEevee and town!MegaPod12 seem incredibly likely. Probably DarthWolf too, though I could see his cop thing being a last-ditch scum ploy to make one member look good and/or fish for a cop claim. But I'd still probably slight lean town on Darth if Midori is mafia.

@FinalArcadia why would you put MP as Town if Mido flips scum?
MegaPod was the first person to vote Midorikawa and provided good reasoning for it. And this was before we had the tracker results. I just don't see mafia starting a vote on another mafia at the beginning of the phase in the manner that it happened, not even for distancing. And MegaPod's posts since then have seemed solid as well.

I don't really have much to say aside from the fact that Mido's cop claim is scummy and I don't believe her reads list (aside from me being town of course :p).
I will probably be less active in the coming days because of the fact that I'm celebrating my 18th birthday, I shall try to keep up as much as I can but I can't promise anything.

Night 2 Start; Zexy, xyzzy, zyyxyy what is it!?
1. @Elementar
2. @swarla
3. Garcher-> @Skullcrow
5. @MegaPod12
6. @Yours Truly
7. @DarthWolf13
8. @Pika_pika42
9. Ereshkigal-> @Zachie
10. @Lone_Garurumon
11. @Jin Kirigiri
12. @Midorikawa
13. @AussieEevee
14. @CheffOfGames
15. @the OLDEN one
16. @FinalArcadia

Day 1 final vote count
Midorikawa
(too many): A majority.

[Flavor Text Pending]

Midorikawa got lynched, they were:
Dear Midorikawa, you are zyyxyy (Zexy for short) the Torchic from Twitch plays Pokemon.
tpp___zexy_by_jaybugjimmies-d7c12a4.png

Emerald Pokedex said:
If attacked, it strikes back by spitting balls of fire it forms in its stomach. A Torchic dislikes darkness because it can't see its surroundings.
Zexy the Torchic was the starter Pokemon of A during the TPP Emerald run. It was a controversial choice due to it being fans' last choice. It was never evolved, reaching level 36 before it was released. Fans dubbed it Zexy due to it sounding similar to zyyxyy, and because it was supposedly a very handsome torchic, which is fairly amusing as they could not have known about Bulbagarden's own Zexy of the handsome trio, to whom it is no relation. Torchic is a fire type pokemon that evolves into Combusken, and finally Blaziken.
Torchic knows two moves:
Focus energy: This allows a kill to be a critical hit, piercing all protection on the target.
Quick attack: This allows torchic to attack its target so quickly that it cannot be seen by town members.
Each move only has 1pp, so use them wisely.
You are allied with the Mafia and win when all Town members are dead, or this is inevitable.
[shipping intensifies]

It is now Night 2. The phase will end in 24 hours (+17 min)

Excuse me for the update time, I got distracted.

Awesome, and nice to get a strongman out. So we have the votes to look at, here are all the people who voted Midorikawa, listed in the order that they voted:
  1. MegaPod12
  2. FinalArcadia
  3. AussieEevee
  4. Elementar
  5. Zachie
  6. Pika_pika42
  7. DarthWolf13
  8. Lone_Garurumon
  9. Midorikawa
  10. Junpei Tenmyouji
I thought Skullcrow had voted since he'd been pretty active since subbing in, but interestingly he never voted for Midorikawa. Is it too obvious for scum to not vote for a scumbuddy like that? Considering she was practically dead at that point anyway, I don't know why he wouldn't bother throwing his vote in to blend in with town, but you could maybe make the case that he was still trying to prod Midori into talking more (defense?) and maybe that he was fishing for more info about the tracker.

Junpei has been very quiet this game, so them voting at the tail-end of the wagon does seem a bit suspicious. Midorikawa's fate was sealed by that time, so perhaps scum decided to hop on to the sinking ship?

but you could maybe make the case that he was still trying to prod Midori into talking more (defense?) and maybe that he was fishing for more info about the tracker.
Not really.
from what I understand, she faces tracker results and her claim being countered by someone you clearly trust
do you think she can reverse that?
SK didn't seem to try here. SK is still neutral to me.

Junpei has been very quiet this game, so them voting at the tail-end of the wagon does seem a bit suspicious. Midorikawa's fate was sealed by that time, so perhaps scum decided to hop on to the sinking ship?
Scum wouldn't hop on at that point I think.

Scum wouldn't hop on at that point I think.
I was thinking it would make sense for a new player to do so, but I should probably ask: has Junpei played under a different name before? I don't recognize them so I just assumed they were new.

@Elementar @Lone_Garurumon @MegaPod12 why did you feel the need to speak for Eevee, especially after all relevance was extracted from the matter in MegaPod's case?
And if you thought he had been that clear, why didn't you react to his refusal to just give a clear statement?

Because it was obvious they were the tracker and they didn't refuse to give a statement. They were simply confused because they thought you understood it... Anyway, their results was obviously true, we have a tracker, and it'd be hard to put shade on AE now. Why were you focussing on AE in all of that?

Also don't like MegaPod's ambiguous claim towards the end of the phase. Personally, it looks like a small attempt to get more towny points after Mido dying, but they didn't say what results or why they also targetted Mido. If they really wanted to cement Mido's case, they should've done it much earlier and actually say what they did, not be mysterious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom