• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Upgrade complete

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
BMGf is now updated to vB 3.5.0. If you notice any problems, please report them in this thread, and we'll deal with them ASAP. We still have a few minor template updates to make at this point, but you should at least still be able to post and read topics without any problems.

I don't know if it's just me but none of the avatars are showing up.

That's from stale templates. Also fixed. Though for some reason your avatar has reverted to an old one...

• Staff
We'll have to re-enable the edit username function later, as we need to readd some mods, including that one.

Sadly, as CTM is currently still busy and unavailable, that means that you'll have to wait until either I or Zhen can spare the time to do it. In the meanwhile, Admins can change usernames manually if necessary.

How come font size 1 has become bigger than before? It's as big as the default size was.

Looks good.

Oh... and just in case the name change feature is unaccessible for a while, I'd like mine changed back as well.

I don't know if this has been the case before the upgrade, but now there are icons that look ugly while using the Neoclassic theme, since they were anti-aliased against a white background.
icon1.gif
icon10.gif
icon5.gif

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom