• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

UT Pineco Wanted

Emrye

Sorta Back.
Reaction score
Hey! I need a UT Pineco for my latest plot plan for battling. Can anyone help? I don't know what to offer though...

Male or female? I've got a male but haven't started my project yet. I can breed you one quick, IVs won't be fantastic though, they'll at the very least be decent though. Couple 31s are always involved.

Edit: Wow I just completely read that wrong. I read your plan for Breeding, not Battling. Regardless, I'll be breeding it this weekend, so I'll let you know what I come up with.

@Elite Twit; Oh, thanks! I'm not too worried about IVs, but I need a female for breeding. Sorry, I put battling. :-/ What do you want for it?

Ok so I read wrong but it happened to be right. It'll take me 15/20 minutes to run around and get a random female, just send me some fodder. Any specific nature I should try/look out for?

I won't be able to trade with you till later, say 6-7 hours from now when I'm out of work.

Ok, cool. We're in the same time zone, so no confusion. And the nature isn't important, as it's for breeding.

Was busy most of the day, but I was getting some breeding in. If you catch me on before I head out again tonight I'll pass you one of the females I've gotten. Still working on better IVs though.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom