• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Various DW Pokémon and Bred Pokémon

Berrenta

Let's dance
Reaction score
I am currently offering the following: Asterisk indicates those that are reserved and are awaiting pick up.

What's left as of 12/27
Oshawott (m)

Knows Brine, named Shigeru, is Bashful natured and strongly defiant (above avg, 30 SD)

Volbeat (DW)
Prankster, knows Trick, is Docile natured and capable of taking hits (above avg, 31 Def)

In excange I will accept whatever will help me complete my dex (Turtwig line, Unown, non-unova legendaries (already got info for Darkrai and Arceus, so I don't need those), any pokémon that evolve from trade holding a certain item (from rhydon to rhyperior, for example),and thundurus) If you don't have any of the Pokémon I am requesting yet interested in trading anyways, that's fine. However, I have no means of cloning. If you want your pokémon back, I'll be able to return it to you; just say so in advance. Also, no hacked Pokémon.

If you want to give items, I'll gladly accept evo stones. No shards or item maniac items; I have no need for those.
My Black FC is 2967-3488-1506. Thank you.

Last edited:
I would like to assist you. I have everything on my Black 1 game, but need help getting everything on my Black 2. I mainly want your Bagon and Croagunk, but would also like to have the two Baton Pass Volbeat and Illumise.

Okay, got your message. Will add you. When are you free to pick them up?

@shiny charizard 10; Hate to break this to you, but it's reserved for a previous poster, as indicated by the asterisk. However, I'll keep you posted if circumstances change. I can also try and breed another Bagon with the same or similar conditions if you want, though.

@Berrenta; I missed you yesterday, but will be available tomorrow evening around 6:00PM EST if that works for you. I bred one of each starter for you. I hatched the eggs though if that's alright. Some people prefer the eggs so they get the OT nod. Would you happen to have a DW Vulpix?

@Boyblunt; I have a male DW Vulpix. Is that okay? Also, it's okay if the eggs are previously hatched. I'll try and get on that time.

That's fine. So you want one of each starter minus Unova for your excess DW Pokemon? Is tomorrow good for the trades?

Just got a Piplup from a recent trade, so I'll accept any of the other ones. I'm free all day tomorrow, so I can do that.

Great. I will be available in about five hours. I have to ask about the avatar is that your pet? Is it in jail? Either way it's funny and pretty.

I'm at Wi-Fi Club at the moment. And no, it's not my pet (I wish it was); I found the picture online, and I liked it, so I put it as my avatar. :3

Edit: @Boyblunt;: been waiting a while now in Wi-Fi room. Are you sure you inputted my code correctly? If that's not the case, has something been going on on your side?

Last edited:
Hey. I saw you wanted the Pichu Line. I could give you a Pichu or Pikachu for Oshawott(Takeshi)?

Okay, I'll be right there in five minutes. (Just got to do something REALLY quick).

EDIT: I'm going to go leave and see if coming back will work. Hopefully this works.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom