• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

want TM's offering random shinies

nhunter

Reaction score
i need all of these TM's. if you have one, i will trade u a random shiny (not completely random i will have 6 in my party for you to choose from - just highlight the one you want after checking them all out) if you have multiple items you can have multiple shinies (1 for 1)

NEEDED TM's:
earthquake - I NEED 3 OF THIS
outrage
fire punch
night slash
superpower
psycho cut
pursuit
sludge bomb
stone edge
ice punch
NEEDED ITEMS :
Life orb
Petaya berry

yes to both of you. - my friend code is 2322 2604 5324

respond with yours and i'll go in the trade room

Just letting you know..

Outrage
Fire Punch
Psycho Cut
Superpower
Ice Punch

They are no TM's for those moves. Some can be move tutored though.

Just letting you know..

Outrage
Fire Punch
Psycho Cut
Superpower
Ice Punch

They are no TM's for those moves. Some can be move tutored though.

thanks for the heads up. where do i get these tutored at? can i use battle points in platinum?

I hate to say this, but besides scizor, I already have all of those shinies, do you maybe have any others? Sorry if I sound rude. :embarass:

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom