• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Black Exclusives (and a few items)

While I have both Black and White and can trade with myself, I thought it might be more fun and interesting to do it this way. I am looking for any Black exclusive Pokemon, from any Generation. I would prefer female, first-stage/unevolved Pokemon, but I will take whatever you'd offer.

Two Pokemon I would like in particular:
Female Tepig (any gender/level)
Dark Pulse Deino (any gender/level)

I can offer White exclusives and most any other Pokemon from Generation I-V (except legendaries). Let me know what you'd be willing to offer and I'll see what I have.

As for items, what I'm looking for mostly is evolution stones, particularly Water and Fire. I don't have much to offer in exchange for items, but let me know what you may want and I'll see what I can do.

I think I have a level 1 Dark Pulse Deino going around somewhere :) I obtained it in a trade though, so I'm not the original trainer.

I am also happy to look for a female Gothita and Vullaby for you :)

I would be looking for Pokemon from the White Forest, such as a Nidoran Male, Marill and Gastly.

I think I have a level 1 Dark Pulse Deino going around somewhere :) I obtained it in a trade though, so I'm not the original trainer.

I am also happy to look for a female Gothita and Vullaby for you :)

I would be looking for Pokemon from the White Forest, such as a Nidoran Male, Marill and Gastly.

Thanks, but my White Forest is empty so I can't get anything from there. I haven't even gotten myself anything from there. Until I can build it up again, I can't do anything with it. Sorry.

Hi I have a Male Gothita, that I've captured but never used it.Do you trade it for a Rufflet?

I have a female tepig newly hatched I could trade. Mainly looking for an Eevee (any gender), interested?

Hi I have some water stones to give. In trade I want Gen-I pokemons that I dont have. Like Abra, Machop, Nidoran(Female) and Digglet

Hi I have some water stones to give. In trade I want Gen-I pokemons that I dont have. Like Abra, Machop, Nidoran(Female) and Digglet

I can do all of those. I think I'll have to PokeTransfer them. I do have a few different Eevee I can PokeTransfer as well. They are all male and at level 1: Mild w/Adaptability, Hardy w/Adaptability, Gentle w/Run Away. Let me know which of the Eevee you want and I'll get the other ones transferred. I'll let you know when I'm done.

This is actually my first time trading with someone registered in my Pal Pad :p... Which lady do I talk to in the PC?

This is actually my first time trading with someone registered in my Pal Pad :p... Which lady do I talk to in the PC?

Make sure it's my White, not my Black F.C. that you registered. Then go to the lady in the middle. That's it.

Oh, wow. Sorry about that. I was refreshing on the first page waiting for your post but didn't notice there was a 2nd page until now. Epic fail D: ANYWAYS.... I'm coming!

EDIT: I'm here now

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom