• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Hidden Ability Eevee, Snivy, Vulpix, Absol

Hey all,

I'm looking for some specific Hidden Ability Pokemon, 2 for me and 2 for a friend of mine since I told him that I would see if I could get what he wants. I can't seem to find a Female Vulpix with it's Hidden Ability (I found 2 males in a row!) or an Absol with Justified in the Hidden Grottoes and I really want both of them. What I am looking for is:

Female Eevee with Anticipation, preferably Modest Nature (if not, I'll be able to breed for Nature so don't worry too much about it)
Female Vulpix with Drought
Any Absol with Justified
*Any Snivy with Contrary

I have a few Pokemon to offer in trade and a lot of them are Hidden Grotto Pokemon (male and female) and I'll also be able to breed a couple of them too if you'd prefer. I also have a few Hidden Ability Bagon on-hand and I can get almost any other Pokemon you need from other generations, including Volt Tackle Pichu, though it will take time to breed them. I don't have any legendaries to trade (except from Gen III, minus Deoxys) or any extra event Pokemon to give away. I'm also willing to trade items if that's more your style. Since I don't know what would really be a great trade for these (and since I don't know what my friend would be willing to offer in return), just make me an offer and I'll see what I can do and get back to you as soon as I can.

Let me know if you can help me out! I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

*I don't know if it is possible to get Snivy with Contrary or not since you can't get it in the Dream World, but my friend really wants one, so I thought I'd try to find one for him.

I have DWF Vulpix and Eevee on hand, though none of them are Modest. However, I could breed the nature for you. (Damned 87.5/12.5 M/F ratio.)

What DWF Pokemon do you have?

And, DW Snivy is, to my knowledge, unreleased.

I have DWF Vulpix and Eevee on hand, though none of them are Modest. However, I could breed the nature for you. (Damned 87.5/12.5 M/F ratio.)

What DWF Pokemon do you have?

And, DW Snivy is, to my knowledge, unreleased.

Yeah, I thought Snivy was unreleased. It couldn't hurt to ask though.

As for the DWFs, they all come from the Hidden Grottos, and I don't have a lot of good ones, but what I do know of for sure are Hariyama, Seviper, Nidoran (F), Bibarel, Foongus, Stunky, Sneasel, and Bagon (I also have a couple of freshly-hatched Bagon of both genders with their Hidden Ability). I do have a few more from that I got from the Hidden Grottos that might be female including Pachirisu, Zangoose, Watchog, Venonat, Woobat, Clefairy, Golduck, and Beedril (I think) but I'd have to check the genders on them. I can also see what I can actually get from the DW in my B/W/B2 if there is anything more specific you're looking for.

Any of these sound good to you?

How does DWF Makuhita/Hariyama and Foongus/Amoonguss sound?

And would you like me to breed the Modest nature?

How does DWF Makuhita/Hariyama and Foongus/Amoonguss sound?

And would you like me to breed the Modest nature?

That sounds great! DWF Hariyama (unless you prefer a Makuhita) and DWF Foongus for a DWF Vulpix and DWF Eevee.

For the Eevee, any DWF you have with any Nature is fine. It's for my friend any way so this way I can breed one for myself before I trade it to him. I don't know when you're available, but I'll be available as early as tomorrow afternoon, around 3 P.M. my time (-8 GMT). I don't know when you are available. Let me know when you can trade.

And thanks again.

Last edited:
@PokePal15; Alright. Sounds good to me.

Um, how is 4 your time? I should be available for about 4:00-4:30 your time. If that doesn't work, I can also be on from around 5:30-7:00 PM (again your time).

I have like fifty that I bred looking for natures lol.
My main goal is actually a Contrary Shuckle.
If you don't have that, what else ya got?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom