• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Ho-oh

Juputoru

Let's have a toast
Reaction score
I'm looking for any Ho-oh, and I don't care if it's hacked/cloned as long as it's not badly hacked(no Ho-oh that are clearly impossible in normal gameplay(stats out of bounds, caught on route 5, caught at Lv.2, etc.) in other words).

In exchange, I can trade(all are legit unless otherwise noted):
Any breedable Pokemon in the game(I'm willing to breed for natures if you care about them)
All RSE legendaries except Latias (just in case you need more cloned RSE legendaries in your collection. I'm willing to clone other things(including items) available in Emerald if you want them)
Shiny Magcargo
Japanese Giratina
German Mesprit
Japanese Articuno (all three of these foreign Pokemon appear legit to me, but as with anything from the GTS, I'm not absolutely certain of their legitimacy)

I can infect any of these with Pokerus if you need it. In addition, I can give you Rowap, Micle, Enigma, and/or Liechi berries along with the Pokemon.

I'm also willing to do trades for just dex data, in which case I can offer...any Pokemon(including events) that's NOT Ho-oh. :p

That works for me. I'll be available for the next hour and a half(roughly), and if that doesn't work for you I'm willing to set something up for later.

My FC is 2450-0805-0551. Thanks in advance.

That works for me. I'll be available for the next hour and a half(roughly), and if that doesn't work for you I'm willing to set something up for later.

My FC is 2450-0805-0551. Thanks in advance.

Ok. Well I can't trade today so how does tomorrow sound?

Ok. Well I can't trade today so how does tomorrow sound?
Tomorrow might work, but I'll only be available late at night(probably starting around 9:30 central time, or 10:30 eastern time). If that doesn't work for you, I'll be available at more reasonable times on Thursday/Friday/Saturday.

Just letting you know that I did remember this, even though I can't Wi-fi right this instant(my 9:30pm time was an estimate anyway). I should be available to trade within an hour, probably sooner than that.

EDIT: I can Wi-fi now! Just post to let me know you're ready.

Last edited:
Just letting you know that I did remember this, even though I can't Wi-fi right this instant(my 9:30pm time was an estimate anyway). I should be available to trade within an hour, probably sooner than that.

EDIT: I can Wi-fi now! Just post to let me know you're ready.

1462-6133-8144 is my code.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom