• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War of the Elements 3.0 Endgame 14/8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
She figured it all out by herself while I had to ally with Midorikawa to get the few reaming types right.
@FinalArcadia Congrats on figuring it out on your own.
I did have some help from Slife since we had talked for a handful of phases giving bits of info to each other, so @Slife thanks for your help! and also sorry because you were a victim of my mistaken Power Gem issue since I think I had mentioned it to you

But thanks, and congrats to you two as well!

I had a lot of fun even though I was really stuck with trying to determine Normal/Psychic/Dark. I was the Poison type and my 4 moves were types Poison/Flying/Ice/Electric. Those 4 moves couldn't distinguish Normal from Psychic from Dark one bit. Not to mention that I couldn't truly distinguish Fire from Ice or Bug from Fighting. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom