• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

I have some GBL sets to do later and I am so bored at the mere thought of it... But I am Rank 18, just gonna hit 20 then stop.

I've got what I needed in terms of iron-filled food. And after updating one of my MTG decks, I will list another one of my decks on the Scryfall site.

officially less than a week til the dlc drops and it's been playing on my mind a lot. dear lord i am so glad furret and mightyena are back after their absence from swoshi

If it is worth getting the Pawmi ticket in Pokemon GO or not (heavily leaning on not).

My parents have invited me to go to Spain or possibly one of the Greek islands with them for a week at the end of the month and I'm debating whether I should go or not.
Absolutely go, you won't regret it, Mediterranean beaches are SO cool, and while not sure about how Spain does things, for Greek islands, September is warm enough to still enjoy them without having to deal with all the negatives of peak tourist season (too cramped and extra pricey).

As for what I am thinking about... the weather tbh, it is getting hotter despite forecasts saying it should get colder, climate has been too weird for a while.

Absolutely go, you won't regret it, Mediterranean beaches are SO cool, and while not sure about how Spain does things, for Greek islands, September is warm enough to still enjoy them without having to deal with all the negatives of peak tourist season (too cramped and extra pricey).

As for what I am thinking about... the weather tbh, it is getting hotter despite forecasts saying it should get colder, climate has been too weird for a while.

To be honest, I've already been to Crete and Rhodes and would love to visit some of the other islands, like Santorini or Mykonos and hopefully mainland Greece in the near future. The last time I actually went abroad was ten years ago, so maybe I should take up their offer. But my anxiety always heightens when I'm abroad and I'd hate to let that cause an issue (I wish I was better at handling flying).

To be honest, I've already been to Crete and Rhodes and would love to visit some of the other islands, like Santorini or Mykonos and hopefully mainland Greece in the near future. The last time I actually went abroad was ten years ago, so maybe I should take up their offer. But my anxiety always heightens when I'm abroad and I'd hate to let that cause an issue (I wish I was better at handling flying).
Mykonos is too much about the lifestyle and showing off in social media about it, Santorini is absolutely picturesque and the sunset is just amazing! Those two still have the most problems from excessive tourism, especially when it comes to the water system.

Anyway, right now I am thinking about GO's part 2 Paldea event, and if I will get good IV Pawmi Nymble and Bombirdier in time (do not even get me started on Frigibax lmao, I still do not have Larvesta).

man i hope my aunt and uncle wont be weird when they come over today
he always tries sneaking up on me and grabbing my shoulders which always ends up setting me off (he never learns) and she always sprays everyone with her newest experimental body sprays (pretty sure they're just scented cat piss) without their consent

edit: she did not spray me but he did in fact sneak up on me and grab me by the shoulders

Last edited:
Pokemon Sleep week is a mess. Taupe Hollow + Desserts is tough :( Squirtle barely brings enough milk for each dish, and I basically have to keep it around as an off-type helper always.

How I keep getting writer’s blocks on-and-off and how it causes me to not get many things done.
How hideously annoying colds are.
And this, too.
Even if I wear my favorite baggy gray hoodie (a hand-me-down), still cold. Especially at night. And it’s still summer.

I wish I was not so busy sometimes... Then I remember it is something I chose for myself, step out of comfort zone and regain the feeling of doing something all the time

Back
Top Bottom