• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What comes to your mind from the move above?

A typical Ghost type move but nothing special.

Leaf Storm

It is rather brutal, but effective and has a good distribution,too.
Double Kick

Glaceons play fighting with one another, good fun, also breathing in the cold winter air

Assist

a lovely song that will slowly drain us of life, kind of how pop music is like
the more you listen to it, the more it drains life out of us

Swords Dance

I never quite got this move...

Leaf Storm

reminds me of cleaning the garden in autumn when all the leaves start to fall of trees

Thunder Fang

Very painful...electrocution plus bite. I don't think I've seen it in other media.

Power Whip.

lions in the African Savannah, scaring all of us from miles away

Tail Slap

I like it a lot....cuz I like whips and tails.

Mystical Fire

It's.... there. Like, it's not particularly unique out of the original Kalos starter signature moves; which was probably why it ended up being distributed to far more Pokemon than the likes of Mat Block and Spiky Shield.

Memento

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom