• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

415 words today between Aerosteel and Uncoloured. Decided to work on Uncoloured since there's less events until the next crossover scene, but also wanted to get Aerosteel to a stopping point before doing that. Nothing Thursday, since I didn't feel like working on either, and nothing yesterday because errands.

427 words today in Aerosteel to finally get to said stopping point. Still have to figure out the weird motivational issues I've been having, and I've been thinking (again) that maybe I should just take a break from Katakura as a whole and work on something like my pokéfic. See what happens, I guess.

About two pages of chapter 8 part 3 yesterday, and I kinda think the transition from the beginning part to the first memory could be quite a bit smoother if I added some more to it, but that’s for second draft to deal with. Now to figure out how to word-link where I left off with the second memory and the third one together…

The bottle of ketchup has opened and approximately 2000 words managed to flow out on their own. (ANd with bottle of ketchup I mean that my writers block disappeared.)

Got to capitalize on this moment.

Finally managed to break through the writer's block last night and wrote something for once. I wrote 1802 words for a new fic I'm working on ( and when I say new I mean 3 months old I just forgot about it). I'm actually happy with my writing for once so I'm hoping to continue it tonight.

311 words today. Besides what I wrote being much shorter than I expected, I realised that the scene interferes with another one in my notes because of where I put it on the timeline, but it's not a huge deal since I can just move the other one so that it's first.

Y’all ever just wake up and choose to traumatize a character? Because same. Crackfic has the beginnings of the fallout of a death scene now, and for some reason Napsta is now selectively mute. What the hell, but I’ll take it.

Back
Top Bottom