• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Had a scene in chapter 8 part 1 that didn’t read quite right, so I went and rewrote that paragraph last night and I think it fits what I had in mind a little better now. Also wrote about two pages for a scene in chapter 15.

259 words today and some tweaks. Was a little stuck until thinking about it last night while falling asleep, and kinda figured out the general idea of the convo. Probably at a point now where I can narrate over to what I have next in mind.

Eight words today. Ended up kinda needing to take a break after fixing a switch and keycap of my keyboard when I got back from work and errands, but figured a bit to add to Tsuguo's dialogue that's before the change to narration.

I pushed and pushed, and as of about twenty minutes ago, Nori Carino: Official In-Training is officially complete! In draft, of course. Still about a dozen and a half chapters left to go. Did most of the first scene in the last chapter at the park until it started raining, finished it out back home for once and exploded script dialogue into actual writing, and threw out the last scene that was stumping me for something different and probably better overall.

Just over a page yesterday of the beginning of aigad chapter 9, and threw an extra line that I apparently dreamed up (and thought I’d written into my notebook during the dream, then forgot a bit of it when I actually woke up) into the references document for future use.

I have…no idea what went on yesterday. Wrote about 4 pages of notes in general for both the crackfic and mostly chapter 9, and sorta managed to sort out the order of all the memory bits in the first half of the chapter. Then a plot idea hit me in the shower again, and now I have seven pages of a (still incomplete) untitled oneshot that is actually pretty readable for something that was written in the middle of the night. Might finish it.

I'm once again tackling the New Year prompt for my non-Pokemon thing, this time with better success. This includes one flash fiction I'm reasonably happy with, one that I'm not yet that happy with but I will leave in the oven for longer, one still unfinished (sleepy time...), and a few small additions to something I wrote earlier to make it more NY-flavored. It turned out I just needed to look at New Year's greeting cards to get the ball rolling.

Back
Top Bottom