• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Internet Browser do you use/prefer?

What Browser do you use?

• Safari

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 37 45.1%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 25 30.5%
  • Others...

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer to use Opera, because it was my second browser ever downloaded, and recently it works way better than Internet Explorer.

Almost any browser is better than IE.

Firefox. Been using it for over 4 years now, have no desire to change.

When I was little, all I used was Internet Explorer (that's all that I knew existed lol). then I used Google Chrome for awhile, not knowing what it was. When I had some experience with it, I switched to Mozilla Firefox. For one day, I used Opera, but it wasn't for me. I only use Mozilla Firefox now. It's ftw.

I've used all of the ones in the poll, but I keep going back to Firefox for some reason.

FireFox for the add ons and Crome for not being memory and cpu glutton.

I have Firefox (like most everyone) but if I start hearing of something better, I'm not so attached to this one that I won't move on to the next best thing. ^^

i prefer FireFox.

I switched over from IE cuz it was just soooooooo slooooow >.<
and FF gives you a lot more options with personalization and options with objects.

Basically this. I love my lighting-themed Firefox. The downside: WAY too many updates.

I have Google Chrome and FireFox, yet I use Google Chrome a lot more often.

Why?
1. FireFox takes forever to open. Literally forever.
I waited five minutes after turning my computer on (for it to connect to the internet, give it time to load, etc.), I clicked FireFox, and timed it. Took two minutes just to open.
2. FireFox constantly has updates, which can get annoying constantly having to update...
I only use FireFox if I have to go onto a site that Google Chrome can't go on because the site's system requirements don't match those of Chrome.

Thanks to Shibibiru's comment, I may give Google Chrome a try.

I use Firefox because I love its extensions and it always seems to work the best for me. I like to give Chrome a go sometimes, but I have a hard time finding a reason to use it over Firefox. Chrome feels less bloated than Firefox, but for whatever reason, in my experiences it seems a bit slower when it comes to page rendering. I'm probably in the minority there though xD

Firefox is pretty awesome; but I also sometimes use Google Chrome. I like how Firefox is constantly updated.

Right now I'm using everything Google! Gmail, Google Chrome, Google Docs, and all on my Android phone.. And my Windows PC :disgust:

I like how minimalist Google Chrome is but if I wanted add-ons I'd probably use Firefox instead. Safari is nice as well - I've used it plenty on my old Macbook. IMO anything is better than Internet Explorer... :dumb:

Haha, so true! xD IE9 is looking pretty good though! :D

IE starts out working decently; but once people start loading it up with toolbars and add-ons and who knows what else is when it's such a laggy mess, even bogging down the whole system. Every time I look at my parents' or friends' IE browser I can't help but cringe at the sheer number of useless toolbars they have.. :ksmile:

With IE, it's a little too easy to accidentally (or stupidly) install awful toolbars, add-ons, viruses *cringe*. Some people (like my computer illiterate parents) need a 'safe' browser to save them from themselves. I should make them switch to Google Chrome.. :unworthy:

Google Chrome, because it works best with my Farmville. (hides under a rock)

Just started using Chrome, and it wins as my favorite... for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom