• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What previous main characters you miss and would like to see return to pokemon?

What previous main character you miss and would like to see return to pokemon?

• Total voters
to me, I want dawn may cilan
misty and tracey Brock are good too
but I really miss N and want to see concordia and Anthiya more than N too
I think they will back in XYZ episodes

Out of the main characters I'd like to see May return. I was a little disappointed when they didn't brought her back for promoting ORAS but they can still bring her back. I want to see how she looks in her new ORAS outfit and also find out more about her progress as a coordinator. I also want May and Clemont to have a little discussion on how to handle their younger siblings similar to how Misty and Max were discussing about their older sisters in that Clefairy episode. Also, I think May and Serena would get along very well considering how much they have in common.
And then there is Max too! I really want to see him again as well. It would be great to see him start on his own Pokemon journey and maybe get some training tips from Ash. And I would love it if Max and Bonnie met each other and became friends. Hehe, that would be cute.

Other than that I would also like to see Brock, Misty and Iris return. Misty and Brock because I really miss them and I want to see more of their stories. And Iris because I think it's unfair that she didn't got a cameo when all the other girls got a chance to come back for few episodes.

And I know that this thread is about main characters only, but I think that if they indeed bring back older characters for the 20th anniversary then they should bring back some of the older rivals too. Because I think it would be great to see them all again and it would also be quite interesting to know what they have been up to lately.
Personally, I'd love to see Gary, Drew, Harley, Paul and Zoey return as I miss them a lot too.

Misty, so everyone will shut up about missing Misty in the series. (HARLEY HARLEY HARLEY)
But honestly, I want everyone to return back. Especialy Brock and Cilan!

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom