• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Suds and Sodas" by dEus

another in the Beavis and Buhead inspired songs playlist.
It might be such a weird rock song, with the violin and the way how some lyrics are sung, so hard to try to sing, especially with one singer singing part of the verse, and another guy saying "Friday" over and over.
Do admit it, I love the song no matter how strange it sounds like.

"Now I'm Feeling Zombified" by Alien Sex Fiend

another one from the Beavis and Butthead song playlist.
It might sound weird, half electronic, and half 'rock'ish, lyrics a bit strange sounding. Have to say, really enjoying the song
so much better than the one in the Beavis and Butthead music video segment, where they actually dturn down the music with their remote, and only turn it up just as the 30 second was just about over(
Will likely listen to other Alien Sex Fiend songs to see if I like them or not.)

More like an entire album. This album has actually been a very recent guilty pleasure of mines for the past couple weeks: Taylor Swift's 1989 (Taylor's Version).

I cannot believe I been listening to it on repeat.

More like an entire album. This album has actually been a very recent guilty pleasure of mines for the past couple weeks: Taylor Swift's 1989 (Taylor's Version).

I cannot believe I been listening to it on repeat.
Welcome to New York keeps getting stuck in my head so I listen to it and end up here. I don’t get the hate for it. Also, bad blood is a song that pretty much sums up malva and Diantha dynamic in my pokeverse

"Whoomp! There It is" by Tag Team

Yes, it was featured in a Beavis and Butthead episode, still listening to that playlist.
Honestly, dislike the song so much, I remember in the early 90's when it got popular.
Not a fan of it, likely will never like it.
Should have done it for the other songs I had posted in that same playlist, according to my taste in music: 2 out of 10. Not the worst song I ever heard, but not the worst eisther.

Back
Top Bottom