• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

- Rock Lee & His Ninja Pals episode 1
- My Hero Academia episode 1 (rewatched in English)
- Dragon Ball Super episode 103

Kiniro Mosaic. It's so adorable! Currently watching Episode 2.
Show is a damn masterpiece.
Think I should watch it once I'm done with 0079? I'm thinking of interspersing a second series to watch while I go through Zeta Gundam. Currently deciding between G Gundam, Reconguista in G and IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS...

Kiniro Mosaic. It's so adorable! Currently watching Episode 2.

Think I should watch it once I'm done with 0079? I'm thinking of interspersing a second series to watch while I go through Zeta Gundam. Currently deciding between G Gundam, Reconguista in G and IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS...

Yes. It's very atypical - think Street Fighter with Gundams - which should give a nice contrast with Zeta.

Cardcaptor Sakura ^^

It's been such a long time since I have last seen this. I originally saw the English dubbed version when that was new, but now I can appreciate the original so much more.

Yesterday, me and @The Light caught up on the Boruto anime up to the second-latest episode (Crunchyroll Premium and all that), so:

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 19.

Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 27.
Amuro's first love is dead, spies are everywhere, Kai is a coward. Send in the Pyros.

Back
Top Bottom