• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which leader of a antagonist pokemon organization would win in a pokemon tournament?

Who would win the tournament?

• Total voters

skynerel

How could I forget Spinda??!!
Reaction score
Based on the pokemon they use in the games, which one do you think would emerge victorious?

This poll does not include Team Rainbow Rocket, Lusamine’s pokemon with Beast Boost, Ghetsis with Kyurem or any other alternate circumstance in which these characters are not using their regular team to battle the player.

Last edited:
Is Rainbow Rocket counted? Giovanni gets a Mega Mewtwo X/Y in those games, and other leaders also get a legendary from their respective games, so I think the earlier evil team leaders would heavily outclass Guzma, Lusamine, Rose and Penny. I think Black/White Ghetsis is on par with RR Giovanni though because of how stacked his team is in that game lol

Is Rainbow Rocket counted? Giovanni gets a Mega Mewtwo X/Y in those games, and other leaders also get a legendary from their respective games, so I think the earlier evil team leaders would heavily outclass Guzma, Lusamine, Rose and Penny. I think Black/White Ghetsis is on par with RR Giovanni though because of how stacked his team is in that game lol

Hi, I was not thinking of Team Rainbow Rocket when I made the poll, although their participation would be interesting as well.

A lot of them have alternate circumstances. Like, does Lusamine get Mother Beast form giving her team a totem boost? Does Ghetsis get Kyurem? Etc. Also why is Penny here? Star weren't even the villains of their own storyline.

Star weren't even the villains of their own storyline.
I knew someone was going to complain about Penny lmao, but I included her because she is the leader of the team from the scarlet/violet games anyway and I wanted to include all of them, not just the ones that are considered evil.

A lot of them have alternate circumstances. Like, does Lusamine get Mother Beast form giving her team a totem boost? Does Ghetsis get Kyurem?

I wasn’t thinking of those alternative circumstances when creating the poll. Only the pokemon they primarily use.

I have to go with team Ghetsis from Plasma here. Referring to his team (BW 1, N's Castle) isn't too unbalanced, either. Cofagrigus is an underrated pokémon —if only he were running power swap on it. He has one pokémon with 0 weaknesses (Eelektross), and he has the powerhouse of Hydreigon.

Not to mention, he'd undoubtedly have the technical assistance of Colress, who rivals that of Cyrus and Saturn of Team Galactic.

I have to go with team Ghetsis from Plasma here. Referring to his team (BW 1, N's Castle) isn't too unbalanced, either. Cofagrigus is an underrated pokémon —if only he were running power swap on it. He has one pokémon with 0 weaknesses (Eelektross), and he has the powerhouse of Hydreigon.

Not to mention, he'd undoubtedly have the technical assistance of Colress, who rivals that of Cyrus and Saturn of Team Galactic.
  • Sync Pairs' Hearts Align
"I think it would be more efficient to do what Hilda said.""We should go on ahead.""Oh, it's been a while! Still can't tell who's who, but...""Well excuse me! I scrapped my Team Plasma title quite a while ago!""I am now purely a scientist who's studying the bond between humans and Pokémon!""And if you're going to get in the way of that, I must get rid of you!""And on top of that, I hate Ghetsis!"
"It seems Ghetsis here has caused you quite some trouble! Although it appears this Ghetsis is from a different world than the one I know.""Oh, please...""I simply despise you, Ghetsis. That's enough reason for me!""It seems like repeated use is not a problem, even with the prototype. I should have known Colress Machine No. 1102 would work!"
"In Pokémon battles where you can't afford to make a mistake, the true nature of the Trainer's personality becomes clear. I see! If Trainers believe in their Pokémon to the fullest extreme, as you do, their Pokémon partners will also give everything they have! So that must be the answer I've been looking for. Still, I'm glad you won. For one thing, I detested Ghetsis from the start!""Take this with you! This Master Ball can catch any kind of Pokémon! Ghetsis was saving it, but you'll probably put it to better use! "

nah
I don't think Ghetsis would've had that technical assistance for long.

Back
Top Bottom