• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which of these two sprites is better?

Miju

Reaction score

Poison type Eeveelution?

Or normal type eeveelution.
And while your at it why dont you rate these? ^__^
You have to click on it to see it better.

Bido-owth is great. I like both of your eeveelutions too, I can't just pick one XD

Poison Eevee looks better than the Normal Eevee.
Bidoof Meowth Hybrid looks awesome, as does the Fighting Haunter and Hitmonghost sprites. Well done.

I'm definitely a fan of the sneasel, i actually did one except a revamp earlier today along with some other pokemon. I'll post em if you don't mind me hijacking your thread. ;)

Thanks everyone! =D
And yeah I don't mind. Go ahead. :)

Alright thanks ;)
revampsset1.png

The poison one just seems better imo. The normal one would probably look better if the background was transparent. (I can do that for you myself if you'd like me to. xD I needs moar requests.)

Poision type eeveelution.

EDIT: 666th post! :evil:

Alright thanks ;)
revampsset1.png
Those look amazing! I'd say the best is either Parasect, or Sneasel.
The poison one just seems better imo. The normal one would probably look better if the background was transparent. (I can do that for you myself if you'd like me to. xD I needs moar requests.)

Thanks and yes! Lol I'll be visiting your shop right after this message. =P
And thanks everyone for the feedback! =D

The Poison one is better.

As for the De-vamp on the sheet, it isn't a proper de-vamp, you just stuck old colours on a new sprite, relax, I made the same mistake when I started Re-vamps :)

As for the rest of them, they are really good!

The Poison one is better.

As for the De-vamp on the sheet, it isn't a proper de-vamp, you just stuck old colours on a new sprite, relax, I made the same mistake when I started Re-vamps :)

As for the rest of them, they are really good!

Thanks alot! :)
I'll be looking up a guide to making re-vamps, and de-vamps very soon. =P

The poison one looks great, I think some spikes or poison barbs on its head would suit it better than Glaceon's head-thingies though. :p Really like the toxic symbol on the side, looks awesome. :D

I love the Poison type one, a cool name would be Toxeon. It's a really creative pokemon and I could see it in future games, oh and also the skull and crossbones on it's body is my favourite feature. You should make more sprites.

Back
Top Bottom