• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Will YOU Get? Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

Which game will you get?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heart gold all the way baby! Gold is deffinately my favorite pokemon game in the series, so a remake of it is giving me goosebumps. 25 days to go :-/

Can't decide. HG gets most of the cool version exclusives, plus kyogre (which I love), while Silver gets less version exclusives and mostly uncool ones (delibrid WTF?) and also has groudon (which I hate). PLus, since i have saphire and plat, I can eventually transfer up a kyogre and get rayquaza. But getting HG would mean I'd have to wait a while for lugia (which I love ALOT) and would mean having to catch Ho-oh (which i hate ALOT but I never kill legendaries). I would also need to look at Ho-oh every time I turn the DS on, which isn't very appealing. So yeah. Anyone got any suggestions?

Can't decide. HG gets most of the cool version exclusives, plus kyogre (which I love), while Silver gets less version exclusives and mostly uncool ones (delibrid WTF?) and also has groudon (which I hate). PLus, since i have saphire and plat, I can eventually transfer up a kyogre and get rayquaza. But getting HG would mean I'd have to wait a while for lugia (which I love ALOT) and would mean having to catch Ho-oh (which i hate ALOT but I never kill legendaries). I would also need to look at Ho-oh every time I turn the DS on, which isn't very appealing. So yeah. Anyone got any suggestions?

Well I sell get gold.

Maybe both.

If I can't get both, SoulSilver because I prefer Lugia.
I despise its HGSS sprite though. It looks like a mad bird that has no idea what it is doing.

Soul Silver ofc. I've played Gold on the GBC, but never liked it that much, because I don't like Ho-Oh. But I do like Lugia, so I prefer Soul Silver :D

I'll end up getting both, but I'll buy SS first of all. I prefer Lugia over Ho-oh.

im getting soulsilver, because im missing the version exclusives and i got most of the ones from heartgold,and my brother is getting heartgold cause i told him to
i prefer lugia it and raikou over every other pokemon
AEROBLAST

Thanks. Still not sure, but since I just found out you get Latios in SS, its looking more appealing now than ever.

I'll be getting HeartGold, and I'll probably get SoulSilver later.

Why do so many people want SoulSilver? In HeartGold you can get Lugia at level 70 but since SoulSilver has Lugia ON THE BOX! Dimwitts buy it instead.

I'm getting Soul Silver, mainly because I need a Groudon.

Last edited:
I'm going to get SoulSilver.
I got Silver, so I'm going to get SoulSilver.
And I prefer SoulSilver's version-exclusive Pokemon.
It's funny: I always end up getting the second version (Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Leaf Green, Pearl). I always like the version-exclusives of the second game, and the name of the second game always appeals to me more. In fact, Sapphire is my birthstone and Ruby is my brother's. Weird coincidence.

But anyway, I like Lugia more than Ho-oh, and I do not want to not be able to catch Meowths. How lame would that be? *Lawnmowergirl obviously likes Meowth*

...Not to mention that, since I have Sapphire, if I get SoulSilver, I would be able to get both Kyogre and Groudon even if my brother hadn't given me his Ruby Version last year.

Hooray. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom