• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Will YOU Get? Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

Which game will you get?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know right now...but I really don't care which version I get.

I pre-ordered soulsilver. Chose soulsilver because as a kid i got the silver version but ended up loosing the game a couple month's later. Anyway, i can't wait, only one more week to go!

Well, I was planning on getting HeartGold, but I just preordered SoulSilver because I like the Lugia figurine better. But it's 'first come first serve' for the figurines so if I don't get it I'll be pissed. xD

For a few months, I was trying to figure this out, comparing version exclusives to decide. Then I just went with the nostalgia and am now going with SoulSilver.

I ordered Heart Gold (3D case), probably cause I like Ho-oh, its came down in price on Amazon which is good, it was total around £41, but its now around £31 including shipping. I never got my Giritina figurine when I preordered Platinum, so I not holding up hopes for Ho-oh now.

BTW, what is the difference between the normal and 3D case version? What case is 3D?

I really don't see the point in buying both the games?!
I ordered HG it should come soon!

You can buy those figurines for like 10 or 25 cents at TRU's.

You can buy those figurines for like 10 or 25 cents at TRU's.
No, you can't... o_O

They don't sell those two figures at Toys R Us. At least not my Toys R Us.

I mean, my Toys R Us doesn't even have Johto figures or anything Johto for that matter. It still has the D/P stuff. =/

Last edited:
He's speaking of the figures you get when you preorder the game. Often near the front of the store, Toys R Uses will put up any extras for sale at a ridiculously low price.

That's weird. I thought only GameStop was giving away the free figures with HG/SS?

Hmm, I guess my Toys R Us won't be doing that then. I work there, and as far as I know, mine isn't giving away figures with their Pokemon pre-orders. =(

That sucks for people who pre-orderd their copy at my Toys R Us. But thankfully, I reserved HG and SS at GameStop.

I got both like last time. But...I like Silver better for whatever reason. I guess because Lugia always seemed better to me?
Let's hope I can remind myself that since it's a remake, not everything's the same. I'm having to remember that a LOT with FireRed/LeafGreen (just got them a few weeks ago...). Man, it feels nice -though confusing- being back in the fandom :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom