• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst thing you ever ate?

School vegetable pizza. D: Don't get me wrong, I bet vegetable pizza tastes really good if made correctly, but this one was just incredibly bad, and I think the entire school thought the same thing too, lol.

This is a bit weird but it's the worst taste I can think of. I love chocolate peanuts and 99% of every helping tastes great. However there's always one absolutely disgusting one that I have to spit out immediately. I've never come across it with other kind of nuts, just the ordinary ones they coat in chocolate. The taste lasts for ages, even if you brush your teeth.

I mistook blue cheese as ice cream as a child. I took a huge bite and spat it out right there and then. It was disgusting and I never again liked blue cheese to this day.

My dad ones made pizza with honey and raisins. Who does that?! It tasted awful, and I don't recommend trying it. Ever.

This nasty pasta-cheese-tomato-chicken stock soup given to the family by friends after my brother was born...it sounded delicious. It looked and tasted like vomit.

I guess when I had expired eggs one day for breakfast. I was sick all day and didn't want to even go to school and almost threw up a couple times.

The worst thing I ever ate was the topping on Mexican stake. The sliced carrots, onions, patatoes and capsicums were so cooked together for the topping and gave a very bad taste to stake

Last edited:
Fried pickles. I picked one up, thinking it was a French fry…

I nearly threw up after that.

Pumpkin pie. I can't stand the flavor at all, lacks any taste and I hate the texture.

Beans, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Asparagus, Celery, non homemade Cake and various other baked goods, non homemade Pie, Burgers that aren't from Burger King, KFC or homemade, food McDonald's forged from plastic.
Also a few weeks ago I went to buy Eye Fillet Steak, but they ran out of the cheap stuff I normally get, so I bought an Angus Eye Fillet Steak instead and it was awful.

Last edited:
I still fear McDonalds Filet-O-Fish. I got food poisoning from the mayo on one while on a road trip with the family, and colored most of the interior of the car a wonderful yellowy-green color on the way to and from the park. Fun for the whole family!

...where was I? Oh, right. Worst food? pickled red beets. I still can't keep them down.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom