• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Oh no, it's nothing to take offense to. What I mean is high school work isn't as intensive as college work (believe me; in high school I NEVER had to study, and in college, I have to study to pull off a B :/), and high school students tend to have more free time to write.

IT IS DONE.

All I have left to do is wrap up the conclusion and then integrate my sources, but the dialogue lesson is finally done. -_- This thing is a small novel...I don't know why I do this to myself sometimes.

IT IS DONE.

All I have left to do is wrap up the conclusion and then integrate my sources, but the dialogue lesson is finally done. -_- This thing is a small novel...I don't know why I do this to myself sometimes.

I am sure it will be grand :D

And I must agree with you Lugion, I have definitely noticed a dramatic change in how much writing I get done these days compared to last year - and I thought I barely wrote anything then, even when I managed a chapter a week at least!

Welcome to the adult world, peeps. College isn't like high school. Trust me, I've been there too and I didn't do so well in some of my classes, so I couldn't pass. I think I mostly just took the wrong ones, but still. If you don't like the class, you probably won't care enough for it to put much effort into doing it well. You have to take ones you know you'll like and want to put a lot of effort into.

Aww guys, you're scaring me! x3 I'm starting college in three weeks! :D

I've written very little even during high-school and there has always been a reason, why I can not write (+struggling with the story itself, changing my mind about
plot/characters all the time >.<)
I guess, the main problem with me is looking for excuses instead of writing :3

Ugh, I don't think I could ever do night classes. I already work during the evening a lot anyway and I think I'd rather do even that than late night classes. :/ (I hate this job)

Also guys, note to self: when you preorder something, don't leave the store until you've made sure the preorder is actually done. xP I was just at GameStop to download shiny Dialga to Black 2 and White 2 and pick up New Super Luigi U, which I had believed I had preordered awhile back. I got my two shiny Dialga, but the guy couldn't find my preorder for New Super Luigi U. I had specifically remembered putting it in at that GameStop and I even remembered speaking to the other guy that was there. I thought they botched something up by accident and I was getting a bit upset (and scared that they'd be sold out of the game). Turns out, it was actually MY fault. The other guy remembered me and explained what happened. I walked out of the store before he could complete the preorder and get my money. He tried to get my attention, but I must not have heard him. I apologized for the trouble, and they were nice about the situation. Thankfully, they had extra copies of the game and I was able to buy it. :D

I also made sure this time to set preorders for X and Y. Wee. And I'll be heading back a couple more times for shiny Palkia and shiny Giratina and the games. :D

Well, it's sent off now. I can stop worrying about that behemoth and get back to...fruitlessly applying for jobs...

...yay...

I need to look for more job openings myself. I hate this work I do now. And I know there are better entry level jobs than this.

Wait, wait, so you're telling me that I'm gonna have it even worse in college when I'm already struggling in high school? Nooooo. xD

On another note, any Divergent fans? A Trailer just came out during the VMAs, and I must say, I have rather high hopes for this movie; I do think they've tried to stay as close as possible to the books, based on the trailer, despite it only being like a minute long. :p

Life isn't like Pokémon; in reality, you have to learn how to Struggle.

Spoken like a true poet, MegaLuigon.

In other news, I'm really tempted to make a pilot chapter of a superhero fic set in the Pokémon universe I had an idea of.

Is it about the poor orphan millionaire who conquers his fear of things that flap in the night and dons the persona of the masked vigilante Crobatman, or is it about the failure fighter pilot who finds a mystical ring in a UFO crash and becomes the Green Lanturn?

...there are some other puns I'm missing, and almost half of them are probably from X-Men, but hey. Also yes yes yes post plzzzz.

Is it about the poor orphan millionaire who conquers his fear of things that flap in the night and dons the persona of the masked vigilante Crobatman, or is it about the failure fighter pilot who finds a mystical ring in a UFO crash and becomes the Green Lanturn?

...there are some other puns I'm missing, and almost half of them are probably from X-Men, but hey. Also yes yes yes post plzzzz.

Are you aiming to spoof US superheroes or super sentai?

Nothing's really planned yet, but I'm giving you guys a like each anyway :)

As for spoofs, I would like to try and be original, but maybe couple of nods wouldn't hurt.

A good hero needs a good villian, so I would like to ask you this: would a "sci-fi slenderman" be viable?

If you do any sentai, you HAVE to spoof the Ginyu Force.

They're already a spoof, so they're RIPE for the picking!

HOLY POOPS IT'S LEGACY

How have you been? Are you returning again or just poking in to say hello?

Back
Top Bottom