• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

X: A Generation of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah they were the only one," Riley answered as he saw Steven enter. "Good work today."

"Anyways I actually called this meeting cause there's a new member joining today he's an old friend of mine and he's just registered," Susan answered as she put her clipboard on the desk.

Kelsey headed towards the office, her face still obscured by her sunglasses and her scarf, which was trailing out a little behind her as she walked. As it turned out, she wasn't required to battle against the Hybrids that they encountered outside of Neo Castelia - the situation had been controlled quite well. Still, she couldn't shake some sort of regretful feeling that she couldn't really place. Since the battle, she had figured that the captured Hybrids were most likely set to be executed, as was protocol. She shivered very slightly at the thought; though the ruthless attack of a group of Hybrids was fine in her eyes, the idea of them being murdered still left her feeling a tad uneasy.

No, Kelsey thought to herself, no. They are mistakes of the present. They must be purged so we can return to the past.

She arrived at the door to the office, and stared at it for a moment, her fist raised and ready to knock. She had to erase these feelings that she saw as borderline mutinous from her mind, or else she may end up blurting them out during the meeting.

Relax, Kelsey. It's just a couple more stuffed coffins. Life goes on.

She entered the office, just as it occurred to her that the Hybrids probably wouldn't be receiving coffins. She caught Susan mentioning something about a new recruit as she softly closed the door behind her.

"Riley, Susan, Niccals, Steven," she spoke as she entered the office, nodding to each of them in turn, her voice a little muffled by her scarf, "apologies for my tardiness. What was this that you were mentioning about a new member?"

Last edited:
"Kelsey." Niccals said, nodding to her, as he finishes his lemonade, and pulls another bottle from his jacket. "It seems that we have a new member. And whose job will it be to oversee his training, then? He's just outside the room or something and is about to enter the room in a few seconds for dramatic effect, isn't he?"

"Well I don't know he's always late," Susan shrugged. "Actually you and I are the ones training him for today," Susan pointed out before he saw the door open up slowly and saw a boy's head peek in.

"Uh...is this the meeting room?" the boy asked nervously his black colored hair moving around as he looked at the agents. He walked into the room. He was wearing the male HESP uniform and had two white guns holstered around his waist.

"Everyone, this is Max," Susan introduced. "Max these are everyone."

"Max." Niccals nodded. "I'll be training you. Do what I say, and I won't make you sleep in the prison." He says nonchalantly.

Kelsey simply stared at the new recruit completely silently, which probably looked somewhat disconcerting and a little creepy given the shades and scarf blocking out her face. She wasn't exactly judging the him, but she was still mildly interested in his arrival. To be honest, it was too early to make any real assumptions about his combat effectiveness, and as we all know that's all that really matters in the world.

Logan walked into the meeting, he was late so he was trying not to draw too much attention to himself. He sat down and noticed the new recruit. Hm, new guy. Logan thought to himself as he reminisced about his first couple days as an agent.

Niccals stretched. "Alright. For your first bit of training, you need to find a rogue hybrid and fight them bare-handed." He says. He pats Max on the shoulder. "Godspeed." His expression rarely changed. It was almost impossible to tell when he was joking.

"He's joking," Susan stated as she looked at Max who was already at the door. "What are you doing?"

"...I was going to find a Hybrid to fight," Max stated simply and looked at Susan with a puzzled look.

Susan facepalmed before she walked around. "I'm surrounded by idiots well just Niccals and Max anyways." she then pointed towards Max and Kelsey. "Kelsey it's feeding time so you and Max go down to the prisons and give the Hybrids their meals."

Inside the prisons Jesse groaned as he looked outside the bars. "Man there really is no way out especially with this freaking collar," Jesse frowned as he looked around. "Anyone awake?"

OOC: Hybrids, post, if you didn't appear during ht efirst scene then you're a hybrid that's already captured.

"I'll come with." Niccals says, getting up. "It'll be a good time to teach him about them." He takes a sip from his glass of lemonade.
"Lemonade?" He offers Max, taking out a bottle from his jacket. He usually kept at least five bottles on him.

Meanwhile, Elle was rubbing her fists, having spent the entirety of the previous two hours punching at the walls.

Luna whimpered as she came to. Her head was throbbing. She groaned as she ran her paws through her hair.

"I'm awake," she groaned.

OOC: Are we in separate cells, or in one big communal area?

* * *​

Hearing returned first. As consciousness slowly returned to her, Raine could barely make out the sound of footsteps and faint cries from unknown beings. Struggling to consciousness, she realized she was lying on a rough concrete floor, which pressed uncomfortably into the bare skin of her cheek. Groaning, she pushed herself up into a sitting position, spitting loose hairs from her mouth. Tentatively, she began reaching around herself. "Where am I?" she muttered.

Stilling herself, Raine focused her hearing. She heard someone calling out. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

"Yeah..." Luna groaned as she sat up and looked from her cell.

"I'm not sure..." Luna sighed, "I'm just going to wait until they come to me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom