• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY092: The Crisis in Kalos! The Battle of the Giant Sundial!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably is the intro of Olympia. Olympia is included in the opening, so guess Ash should have the battle with her before XY & Z. Most probably a new opening will be made.

Summary Translation thanks to Dephender:
Ash and friends see Professor Sycamore get attacked by a mysterious woman. They challenge her to a battle to rescue him!
Could the "Mysterious Women" be connected to Team Flare?

I would hope it's not the Mime. Jr woman from that image we have. :/

3DkUDfx.png

Here's a translation of the text from the image, in relation to this episode, courtesy of Dephender.

A mysterious woman appears before Ash and the others......!?
Who is this person!?

I hope there's at least a reference to James' Mime Jr. like the one that happened back in DPPt when he referenced his Victreebel.
Ah, if only... :bawl: </3

It's possible, you never know! :D

Remember when Meowth referenced that brief affair he had with a Glameow before it evolved back in the Gourgeist episode?

New Summary thanks to Dephender:
With Serena's Showcase attempt over, the group heads for the Anistar Gym for Ash's Gym match. But on their way, they spot Professor Sycamore and his assistants get attacked by a mysterious woman by Anistar City's symbol, the sundial. Ash and friends challenge her to a battle to save them, but she claims this is all to save the Kalos region.

Last edited:
With Serena's Tripokalon attempt over,
In b4 Musashi wins it ;-)

the group heads for the Anisar Gym for Ash's Gym match. But on their way, they spot Professor Sycamore and his assistants get attacked by a mysterious woman by Anistar City's symbol, the sundial. Ash and friends challenge her to a battle to save them, but she claims this is all to save the Kalos region.
Best guess is that they are implicated in the Flare stuff? Sounds hypey at any rate!

Some kind resemblance of Zinnia's arc everyone?

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto
Clemont: Yūki Kaji
Bonnie: Mika Kanai
Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi
Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani
Dedenne: Megumi Satō
Pancham: Noriko Shitaya
Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara
James: Shin'ichirō Miki
Meowth: Inuko Inuyama
Wobbuffet: Yuji Ueda
Professor Sycamore: Hiroshi Tsuchida
Sophie: Tomoko Kobashi
Cosette: Kiyono Yasuno
Olympia: Masako Katsuki
Sheryl: Risa Shimizu
Carrie: Megumi Han

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Ash and his friends are disturbing order in Kalos!? What did the mysterious woman that attacked Professor Sycamore mean when she told them this? Team Rocket are lurking around behind the scenes again too, but...

It's finally time for Ash to have a Gym match at the Anistar Gym! On their way to the Gym, the group walk past the city's symbol, the sundial. There, they spot Professor Sycamore being attacked by a mysterious woman. Ash and the others attempt to rescue him, but the woman tells them she's doing this to save Kalos and suddenly starts a battle with them.

I wonder who Manene will be voiced by? If it's Ikue Ohtani again it will be a mega and too emotional throwback for me :bawl:

Team Rocket are lurking around behind the scenes again too, but...
My interest is piqued!
Btw does Handsome appear in the XY games?

Hmm...maybe the mystery woman be a TF member in disguise?

Also nice to see Olympia pitching in (or at least I hope so)

Btw does Handsome appear in the XY games?

Yes

"Ash and his friends are disturbing order in Kalos!?"

Hmm... order, you say?

Preview
- Ash and co. arrive to the Anistar City sundial.
- Some woman attacks Professor Sycamore with her Sigiylyph.
- Olympia shows up with her two Meowstic.
- A Sableye fires a Power Gem from its body.

[video=youtube;R4YKFD3_qF4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4YKFD3_qF4[/video]

Is that actually Mime Jr. woman? Sigilyph and Sableye. Hmm... interesting.

Then there's Olympia just casually levitating with her Meowstic, because why not, right? Lol.

Wtf are the TRio doing to that big pink crystal.

Wtf are the TRio doing to that big pink crystal.

Probably want to give it to the Boss as a gift I shouldn't wonder. Plus, it DOES play a good sized part with Mega-Evolution...

Well, we are talking about the same group of people who tried to steal Sunnyshore Tower... twice.

That was a great period of my life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom