• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY103: Eureka and Puni-chan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall this episode doesn't seem very interesting/appealing.

It looks like one of these typical "group gets split up" type of thing. And I think we know Punichan will be leaping in to protect Bonnie at the end. Why have it run off only to rejoin in the next episode?

I just saw the preview on Pokénchi just now that aired on TV Tokyo. No new Pokémon have been revealed, just some new footage from the episode released with Bunnelby being injured, something like that.

I just saw the preview on Pokénchi just now that aired on TV Tokyo. No new Pokémon have been revealed, just some new footage from the episode released with Bunnelby being injured, something like that.
Can we see the video posted on here?

Can we see the video posted on here?
There, Playerking has posted it. I watch the previews on TV Tokyo while it's airing on Pokénchi, it's posted on YouTube a few hours later for everyone else to see. I don't screen capture them though while they're airing because I'm lazy.

Last edited:
Zydoge returns in that last scene?
You're not the only one who think this. I think that at the last second, Zygarde 10% will come up to Bonnie and uses protect to keep her safe, or use it self as a living shield by going in front of Bonnie to prevent her from getting hit. Ether way, Bonnie isn't going to get hurt if the red Zygarde core is nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom