• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY105: Satoshi and Serena! Catch One at the Dance Party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not. Ash is still ten.
What's your evidence then? Is it official?

It's obviously not official because XY never did mention Ash's age.
Bulbapedia lists Ash's age as 10, but says as of Debut and BW001, meaning age is never mentioned in XY.

If he isn't 10, why would Team Rocket bother to change the word to "jyari boi" then?

Yes!!

And just to add that "jari boy" is not exactly grown-up sounding in any way :p I don't think there's any evidence of him having aged. Even the height thing is hard to know because his companions have all changed and I doubt that he has grown in height compared to the TRio...

Yes!!

And just to add that "jari boy" is not exactly grown-up sounding in any way :p I don't think there's any evidence of him having aged. Even the height thing is hard to know because his companions have all changed and I doubt that he has grown in height compared to the TRio...
Oh ok.

Here's the picture for the height thing though, but it's not XY though.
29liusj.jpg

It's hard to say with the height business because it varies so much even between Musashi and Kojiro for example in two consecutive episodes depending on the AD. A significant amount of cap gathering would need to take place to show a trend.

Height inconsistency is nothing new.

For example in XY Serena's height has varied from episode to episode.

Oh is that why Eevee got like ten episodes of focus and Noibat none? Because Noivern is to play a bigger role? lol

Not to mention we have two Tripokalons left - both the final one and the Master Class, so I wouldn't worry about Sylveon, it's a fairly popular Pokemon.

We have likely more than two Tripokalons actually, as it is likely Jessie will also win 2 more Keys ( although they could be offscreen wins but that would suck)

And the point about what you are saying is that it is all past tense. Yes Eevee got focus, and Sylveon will play a part in the contests, but we dont yet know what sort of role Noivern will play, and considering it's Ash's Pokemon, and a powerful Dragon one to boot, I can see it having a bigger role, just my opinion.

If you use Ash's height to determine his age, he's actually getting younger -
10369446_1531159340480144_492076190_n.jpg

This is probably going to be far more about Sylveon evolving and the events surrounding that than the who dances with whom/jealousy aspect, anyway. Like the last "date" episode, which ended up being much more about the gifting ceremony than Serena and Ash having a shopping trip together.

If you use Ash's height to determine his age, he's actually getting younger -

This is probably going to be far more about Sylveon evolving and the events surrounding that than the who dances with whom/jealousy aspect, anyway. Like the last "date" episode, which ended up being much more about the gifting ceremony than Serena and Ash having a shopping trip together.

Sylveon is evolving in Xy:111

Eevee you mean, and what? Since when? We've already seen the preview for the dance party...

No we've not seen a preview of the dance party yet, apart from the one big yearly preview at the start of the year. The venue where the dance is held, and the venue where Eevee evolves is clearly two different places. And the Data series thing released today shows XY104 will be about Slurpuff, and then XY 111 will be Sylveon :) Hope this helps

The venue where the dance is held, and the venue where Eevee evolves is clearly two different places.
The sequence in question clearly shows Ash & Serena in a double battle versus Miette and Clemont, during which, Eevee evolves. They've at the same venue, just in a different room (you're not going to have Pokemon battles on a dancefloor). They are all wearing the same outfits, therefore, it all happens in the same episode.

XY104 will be about Slurpuff, and then XY 111 will be Sylveon
That's referring to Miette's Slurpuff. XY 111 will most likely be Sylveon's Showcase debut.

The sequence in question clearly shows Ash & Serena in a double battle versus Miette and Clemont, during which, Eevee evolves. They've at the same venue, just in a different room (you're not going to have Pokemon battles on a dancefloor). They are all wearing the same outfits, therefore, it all happens in the same episode.

That's referring to Miette's Slurpuff. XY 111 will most likely be Sylveon's Showcase debut.

Ok I stand corrected :)

The sequence in question clearly shows Ash & Serena in a double battle versus Miette and Clemont, during which, Eevee evolves.
Not that it matters to anyone but me but I'm pretty sure that's Kojiro and not Citron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom